Braids & Bucky - Bucky Barnes

SHORT SHORT SHORT. Again sorry for teasing. I wanted to make it just cute but then it started to dip into the smuttier side of things (not really but it was leading there lol). I see soft pictures of Seb and I immediately need to write soft Bucky things.

Another episode of Keeping Up With The Kardashian's drones on in the background. Bucky sits in front of the couch where you sit, half watching the KarJenner's do their thing. He doesn't get why you watch this show; in his opinion it sucks, and this family is annoying, but he'll sit still through anything if you'll play with his hair. Which you're currently doing. You loved the feeling of his hair between your fingers, and he looked so damn good with the long hair. You especially loved when he threw it up in a messy bun or a half up half down style. Your man's jawline was meant for a good manbun. One style you hadn't seen him rock yet was a braid. Based off how good he looked in practically every other hairstyle, why wouldn't he look good with braided hair?

"Do you mind if I braid your hair?" you ask suddenly.

He turns slightly, "I don't care."

You smile back at him as he turns his attention back to the television. You begin to separate his bangs into three sections, deciding to do a French braid. He leans into your hands, as you pull his hair tightly back. You swear you hear a small moan in the back of his throat, but don't mention it. Continuing the braid down his head. Another small moan makes you think maybe you aren't imagining this.

"Is this turning you on?" you giggle, finishing off the braid with the ponytail you had on your wrist.

"It just feels so good..." he tilts his head up, looking at you.

"Does it? I felt like I was sort of pulling your hair tighter than necessary."

He blinks up at you, "That's what felt good."

You smile deviously, "Have I just discovered one of your kinks James?"

He smiles up at you. That fucking smile was too precious for this conversation. God, he's beautiful, "Maybe...Yeah...Okay yeah."

You want to kiss him, pull him up onto the couch and kiss his stupid face all over. So you do.

He willingly climbs up the couch into your arms. You pepper his cheeks and lips with small kisses, before letting him kiss you deeper. You lightly pull on his braid. He pulls back, his forehead pressed to yours.

"(y/n), I feel like I've given you dangerous information about myself." He chuckles.

"It's so hot though," You pull him into another kiss. His fingers dance across your waist, running up your body to land at your jaw. He gently pushes you down onto the couch, his body covering yours.

He pulls back slightly, gazing down at you, "I love you (y/n)."

"I love you too James," you smile, before pulling him back down to kiss you again and again.