TEASER FOR NEW STEVE ROGERS FULL FANFICTION!

Guys! I've begun writing a FULL-LENGTH STEVE ROGERS FIC! It's based on I Dream of Jeannie so It's obviously named "I Dream of Captain Rogers"! 

Characters:

Steve Rogers as Anthony Nelson

Reader or y/n as Jeannie

Sam Wilson and Bucky Barnes (sharing) Roger Healey

Bruce Banner and Tony Stark (also sharing) Doctor Bellows

It's gonna be awesome (plus I love the cover I made for it!!!!)

So without any more prompting here's a snip bit of I Dream of Captain Rogers

Prologue

He stares into the horizon at nothing but sea for miles and miles on end. His transceiver not working was the perfect icing on top of this perfect disaster. Sighing, Steve begins to pick up the sticks and other debris on the beach. He arranges them to spell out a large 'SOS' in the sand. Gathering up some of the fallen palm leaves uncovers a strange purple bottle with dark pink markings. He ignores the bottle, his curiosity not peaked enough to abandon his attempt at being rescued. Walking a few steps back towards his only hope, he feels a bump against his boot. Looking down he discovers the bottle.

"Strange," he mutters to himself. Continuing to arrange the browning leaves. Another tap on his boot prompts him to pick the bottle up. He uncorks the bottle, looking inside.

"What is this?" he wonders aloud, beginning to wipe the sand off of the bottle. Lavender mist begins to flow out of the opening. Steve stares in amazement as a girl with (y/h/c) suddenly appears in front of him.

The girl bows her head as she sinks to her knees gracefully. She says something to him in a language he doesn't know. Steve stares at her before rubbing his eyes. I have to be dreaming, he thinks. The girl looks up at him. He's awestruck by how beautiful she is with her (y/h/c) hair in a high pony and her (y/e/c) eyes. The girl stands, looking equally as awestruck as he feels. She walks towards him slowly her smile brightening as she gazes at him.

"Ooh," she sighs breathily.

Suddenly the girl has her lips pressed up to his, her arms wrapped tightly around his body. She pulls away grinning.

Steve stares at her, confusion written on his face, "I must have hit my head when I landed." He says dreamily. The girl giggles and says something in her language.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

YOU'LL HAVE TO CHECK OUT THE FANFIC ON MY WATTPAD, ON MY TUMBLR ( FandomLovingFreak ), OR ON AO3!