Our Dance Parties - Peter Quill

Sorry that it's been like a million years since i've added/updated this "ongoing" "story" XD Hope you will enjoy this small Peter Quill / Star-Lord piece! xx

"Play me something," says the man you've got your face pressed up against, as you two lazily sit on your couch. "Like what?" You sit up to look at your boyfriend. "I dunno. Whatever you want," he pulls you up with him. You laugh before saying, "You're gonna regret giving me the aux Starboy." He looks at you with confusion, "Aux? And for the millionth time (Y/N), its Star-LORD." You laugh again before moving around him to collect your phone from the side table. You connect your Bluetooth speaker to your iPhone, clicking on the green Spotify app. You scroll through your playlists, finally settling on your "Jams" playlist. You shuffle the songs, and September by Earth, Wind & Fire starts to play. "Great song," Peter comments, grinning, "May I have this dance m'Starlady?" You roll your eyes, but take his outstretched hand. Peter pulls you to his chest, wrapping an arm around your waist. "Do you remember the 21st night of September? Love was changing the minds of pretenders, while chasing the clouds away..." Peter sings along. You laugh, joining in, "Our hearts were ringing, in the key that our souls were singing. As we danced in the night, remember how the stars stole the night away..." Peter takes over the chorus as he spins you around, "Ba de ya - say do you remember, Ba de ya - dancing in September, Ba de ya - never was a cloudy day." You laugh together, "This feels like a cheesy movie." He leans down to press your foreheads together, "That's what makes it awesome." You gaze into his eyes, the two of you grinning at each other till the next song begins. The sick intro to Never Gonna Give You Up by Rick Astley pulses through the speakers, Peter pulling away for some solo dancing. You laugh watching him dance. He grins, pulling you towards him once again, he spins you around laughing as he imitates Rick Astley's voice. "Never gonna give you up, never gonna let you down," he dips you down low. You giggle holding onto his biceps to keep from falling. The song fades out, and silence fills the room for a few beats. "Is the next song going to play?" Peter asks. Suddenly you hear, "What's wrong Kyle?" You crack up as iSpy by Kyle and Lil Yatchy starts playing. "What's this?" Peter grins down at you. "It's a rap song. It's called iSpy." He listens thoughtfully, giving the song a chance. "I ain't been getting high. Well maybe just a little, baby, I don't wanna lie..." You sing along to the amusement of Peter. "It's got a catchy sound I suppose... but how do you dance to this?" he asks. You bite your lip, grinning, "Want me to show you?" He nods. You grin getting closer to him. He looks down at you, trying to gauge what you're about to do. You turn around, pressing yourself against his crotch. "Oh," he laughs, placing a hand on your hip, "I see." You giggle, beginning to move yourself against him. "Dancing like this reminds me of the frat parties I went to in college," you laugh. "Seems like a good time, based off this," Peter begins to move his hips back against you. You create a sort of rhythm between your bodies, "You're much better than those guys though. Boy knows how to work his hips," you turn your head slightly to smile at your boyfriend. "Well ya know... pelvic sorcery," he winks suggestively. You laugh, turning around. You gently pull his face down to yours, connecting your lips. Pulling back you say, "I love our dance parties." He grins, "I love you my Starlady."~