Prologue.

--

Niall and Zayn lay snuggled up on the patio of Zayn's family holiday house, they gaze up at the stars, cuddled under a blanket.

"Look Ni, a shooting star make a wish." Zayn grins. Niall shuts his eyes and wishes for something, something he really wants.

"What'd you wish for?"

"Can't tell you, because then it won't come true." Niall hums, running his fingers through Zayn's currently flattened hair. He looks into Zayn's caramel coloured eyes and feels something he hasn't felt in a long time. Love.

"I love you Zayn, so much." He whispers, planting a soft kiss on his cheek.

"I love you too."

Zayn grabs Niall by the hand and drags him over to the pool, stripping them both down, leaving them standing there stark naked. Zayn dives in, motioning for Niall to follow. Niall smirks jumping in after his boyfriend. Zayn pins the smaller boy against the wall of the pool, he runs his fingers down Niall's back, before reaching his bum. Zayn gently slips one finger in Niall's hole, which causes the blonde to moan out in pleasure. He then adds two fingers and he starts scissoring them inside Niall. He starts to suck at the sweet spot in Niall's neck, which will sure leave a few marks there.

"Baby just do it please, I need you now." Niall moans out, gripping Zayn's shoulders like his life depends on it. Zayn obeys his boyfriend carefully lining up the tip of his member with Niall's little pink hole.

"Ready?" Zayn whispers into Niall's ear.

"Yeah."

Zayn pushes himself in, and waits a minute or so before Niall gives him the okay to start moving. He thrusts in and out, Niall's head rolls back.

"Faster Zayn, please oh god."

Zayn's thrust become faster, before he cums first, into Niall. Which then Niall can't take it, and he also cums.

"You're perfect Niall."

"Not as perfect as you."

--

Zayn wakes up the next morning, with Niall's small body still pressed against his, cum on both the chests after last nights second round of fun, which was this time in the bed. He lays there thinking about how perfect his life is, and how nothing could ever change it. That was until he saw an envelop sitting on his bedside table, his name printed neatly on the front. Curiosity getting the better of him, he peels it open an pulls out the letter.

Dear: Mr Zayn Malik.

You have been chosen to be apart of the British Army Force. We would like to see you at London Airport tomorrow for your departure. It is estimated your services will be required for at least a year, if not more. Attached is a small list of the items you will be required to take, the rest you will be given to you when you arrive in Afghanistan. Welcome aboard Officer 284.

Kind Regards, Officer Jason Parks.

He drops the letter, letting it fall to the ground. No, this couldn't be happening. Not after things just started to get serious with Niall, he can't leave now. But he has to, he has no choice.

A/N: so that was the prologue. Should I continue? :)