Picking A Name.

{6 Months Pregnant}

Niall had developed quite a large bump. He stopped going to therapy session a while ago because he found them not helping with anything. He can remember the fight he had with Harry that day, because he didn't want to have the sessions anymore.

FlashBack!

"Harry these stupid sessions aren't helping." Niall mumbled softly, hoping that Harry would catch the drift that he didn't want to go anymore.

"Niall, you're going whether you like it or not." Harry grunts.

"Please Harry. They're not worth it."

"No. Niall just stop being a fucking ass." Harry shouted.

Niall had snapped, usually he wouldn't snap over someone calling him in ass and shouting at him. But he was six months pregnant, why wouldn't he?

"FUCK HARRY. I HATE YOU." Niall screamed, he knew he was blowing this whole situation out of proportion, but he didn't care. He was sick of Harry watching his every move and always trying to help him out. Although Harry was only trying to do this in his best manner, Niall couldn't help but be annoyed.

Niall slapped Harry square in the face. Once he'd realised that he'd just slapped his best, and at the moment his only friend, Niall was very disappointed in himself. He'd gone upstairs to add another few cuts to his already scarred wrists.

FlashBack Over!

Since then, he and Harry had made up and Harry had even moved in with Niall so he could keep a close watch on the fragile boy. Fortunately, Niall hasn't tried anything, although he had cut a couple of times, and Niall was glad that Harry hadn't found out as of yet.

Louis and Harry still had a small thing. They'd started over, so Louis often came to visit Harry and Niall too.

Niall was still struggling with the loss of Zayn, sometimes he still couldn't wrap his head around the fact that Zayn would be gone forever. Niall missed Zayn a lot.

--

Harry and Niall lay on the couch, watching some strange talk show. Harry was fully engrossed in the TV, Niall on the other hand was just staring blankly at the wall.

"Harry! The baby kicked." Niall grinned, placing Harrys hand over his bump, in hope that the small child growing inside of him would kick again. Which it did not long after.

"Niall that's amazing." Harry smiled.

"Do you want it to be a boy or a girl?" Harry asks quietly.

"I don't really know. I was going to start thinking of names soon though."

"Why don't you do it now? I'll help you."

Niall nods switching off the TV grabbing some paper and pen from the coffee table.

"I've got some names in mind but I want you to help me choose which one." Niall says.

Niall scribbles down a couple of names for each gender.

Niall examined his list, he only had two for each gender and he had middle names too;

Summer Jayde
Emily Grace

Tyler Javaad
Xavier James

Harry red Niall's list. Smiling slightly, the names Niall had picked were adorable.

"They're cute Ni. But I think Summer Jayde if its a girl, and Tyler if its a boy. But make his middle name James- Javaad."

"They were my favourite names too. Thanks for your help Harry."

--

Another month had passed by, and Niall was worse than the last month. His depression wasn't getting any better but in fact worse. He spent most of his days crying, a worried Harry trying to cheer him up. And he sort of knew that it'd finally hit Niall like a tonne of bricks. Zayn wasn't coming back. Not now not ever. Niall was not ever going to be as happy as he used to be, all because his boyfriend was dead.

Harry was unsure what to do, because he knew if he tried to get Niall help again the boy would just lash out at him. It was really a bit off a tough place to be in.

--

Niall was in the bathroom, staring at himself. All he saw was a fat, ugly, worthless, pale blonde boy staring back at him. He didn't want to do this, but shakily he picked up his razor from the bench playing with it between his fingers before dragging it across his skin. Niall lets out a deep sigh, as the pain makes him feel somewhat better. He slashes another four or so cuts along his arm. Smiling at his handy work he rinses off the bloody razor, putting it away.

Feeling satisfied, Niall went back to his room laying down on the bed. A usual it took him almost who hours before he had finally dozed off into a restless sleep.

A/N: Sorry it was a tad on the shorter side :) I have a few ideas for upcoming chapters so the next update will be soonish!

Anyways did you like the names? Which was you favourite out of all of the ones I had? :) and you still don't know if it's gonna be a boy or a girl, tehee. x

Vote, comment and fan me of you enjoyed it! x

Bye Chickens!! Xx