Beyond Breaking Point.

Niall had put Tyler to bed. He sighed heavily and once again let the tears stream down his face. How did his life get so bad? Why does Zayn keep fucking him around like this. Niall's so confused, and the thought of killing himself runs through his mind multiple times a day. But he's too scared. Niall thinks he should just do it, get it over with. His parents probably wouldn't care, Zayn probably wouldn't be to bothered, sure he has Harry and Louis but that's about all. Sure he has Tyler, but the baby doesn't know any different.

Niall pulls the old razor blade from the back of his sock drawer, he examines the old faded cuts that cover almost his entire forearm. Carefully he traces along the closed up scars with his blade, causing his thick red blood to dribble down his hand. Niall traces about 10 old cuts on each arm, until there's small puddles of blood at his feet. Niall smiles, he rummages through the bottom of his cupboard until he finds what he is looking for. A rope. Niall ties his rope to the door frame and places the chair beneath it. Slipping his neck inside the loop, he takes a deep breath. Tears are running freely down his face.

"Niall?" He hears a sob. It was Harry. He'd let himself in.

"Harry I'm sorry." Niall whispers, closing his eyes. Harry launches himself forward taking the rope from around Niall's neck, pulling him from the chair and helping him clean the blood off his wrists.

"Niall what are you doing?" Harry cries.

"I-I can't d-do it anymore." Niall chokes out in barely a whisper.

"Niall please you need to stop."

"I can't Harry. My life isn't worth living."

"Niall! What about Tyler?"

"You can have him." Niall mumbles.

"No Niall, you're not going anywhere until you die of old age." Harry sighs. "And I'm moving in with you to make sure of that."

Niall sighs, only crying harder into Harry's chest. He was extremely disappointed that Harry had come in just as he was about to jump off the chair.

"Harry?"

"Hmm."

"Why'd you come over anyway." Niall asks.

"I got something for you." Harry grins, pulling an envelope from his pocket, handing it to Niall.

Niall eyes Harry curiously as he opens the envelope. Inside is two tickets to this weekends derby match, one for Niall and one for Harry. Niall actually smiles for once.

"What about Tyler?" Niall asks.

"Louis said he'd look after him. If that's okay I mean." Harry smiles.

"Thank you Harry."

--

Niall had just dropped Tyler of at Harry and Louis' house, and now he and Harry were on their way to the derby match.

They were hit by the cold air as they stepped out of the car. The game wasn't due to start for another half hour stadium was already full. The two boys found their seats.

It was not even halfway through the game and Niall wanted to go home. Usually he loves coming to the derby, but today he's cold and tired. He doesn't want to be rude to Harry so he stays quiet.

Harry glances over at Niall and notices he is shaking like a leaf. The curly haired boy hands the blonde his coat.

"Harry! I can't take that! You'll freeze." Niall says.

"It's okay Ni. Promise."

Niall just shakes his head, he doesn't know what he'd do with out Harry.

--

When the two boys get back in the car after the game, they starts at eachother for a long time. Before Niall breaks the silence.

"Here's your coat."

"Thanks."

The whole drive home is silent, Niall just stares out the window while Harry focuses on driving.

When they pull up outside Harry's house Niall smiles at Harry.

"Thanks for today Harry."

"It's okay."

Niall is about to get out of the car, but Harry pulls him back in. Harry pulls Niall's face towards his, gently gliding his lips over Niall's.

"Harry. What about Louis". Niall hisses.

"You don't know how long I've wanted to do this." Harry breaths, kissing Niall softly on the lips. The kiss only gets more intimate. And soon Niall is sitting shirtless in the back of Harry's car. He moans quietly as Harry sucks the sweet spot on his neck. But as Harry goes to slip his hands inside Niall's pants the blonde pulls away.

"Harry I'm sorry, but I can't do this." He whispers, slipping his shirt on. Niall goes inside to get Tyler before speeding of in his own car towards his house.

Harry can't believe what he'd just done to Niall. What he's done to Louis. What was he thinking. He knew Niall had been fucked around a lot by Zayn, now he had to go and mess up Niall's mind even more. He'd cheated on Louis. Harry still sat in his car shocked for about ten minutes until Louis had come out to see what his boyfriend was doing.

"Harry what's wrong?" Louis asks.

"I've done something stupid. Really stupid."

A/N: how was it? told you I'd have the next chapter soon (; hope you liked it. Massive curveball in the story, Harry may like Niall as well as Louis!

I don't want to be that girl but please vote or comment. Lots of people read the chapters but sometimes barely any people vote! Also comments & feedback are welcome! x

Bye Chickens!! Xx