Give Me Love.

It's 9pm when Niall hears a loud knock at the door. Who could it be, it's quite late now. Niall opens the door carefully to reveal Zayn, who is standing there with a weak smile on his face and a single red rose in his hand.

"Zayn what are you doing?" Niall hisses.

"Came to say I'm sorry." Zayn whispers, tucking the rose behind Niall's ear. Zayn shuts the door and steps inside, smiling weakly at Niall, before he starts to sing.

Give me love like him,
'Cause lately I've been waking up alone,
Paint splattered teardrops on my shirt,
Told you I'd let them go,

And that I'll fight my corner,
Maybe tonight I'll call ya,
After my blood turns into alcohol,
No, I just wanna hold ya.

Give a little time to me or burn this out,
We'll play hide and seek to turn this around,
All I want is the taste that your lips allow,
My, my, my, my, oh give me love,
My, my, my, my, give me love,

Give me love like never before,
'Cause lately I've been craving more,
And it's been a while but I still feel the same,
Maybe I should let you go,

You know I'll fight my corner,
And that tonight I'll call ya,
After my blood is drowning in alcohol,
No, I just wanna hold ya.

Give a little time to me or burn this out,
We'll play hide and seek to turn this around,
All I want is the taste that your lips allow,
My, my, my, my, oh give me love,

Give a little time to me or burn this out,
We'll play hide and seek to turn this around,
All I want is the taste that your lips allow,
My, my, my, my, oh give me love,

Zayn finishes, smiling at a Niall who is now in tears.

"Niall, I know how much you hate me, and I'm sorry, I know I was a total dick. You've gone through a lot lately and I should've been there for you. Please, I know it's hard after all I've done but can you maybe forgive me?" Zayn whispers.

Niall falls into Zayn's chest crying harder than before.

"Yeah, I guess I can try." Niall mumbles.

"Thank you. Thank you. Thank you." Zayn smiles, kissing Niall's forehead.

"But Zayn you have to promise me, no more lies."

"I promise."

Niall smiles hoping Zayn will actually come through with what he's said this time.

"So where's Ty?" Zayn asks.

"I put him to bed about an hour ago."

"Do you mind if I go in and see him?"

"Yeah okay." Niall says.

Zayn wanders up the stairs, stopping occasionally to look at the picture frames on the wall, there were many of Tyler and Niall. Some of Tyler with Harry and Louis. But none of Zayn with Tyler, in fact there were none of Zayn at all. Zayn frowned, sure he could understand Niall was mad at him but why was there not even one picture of him? Zayn shook the thoughts out if his mind, he was simply being stupid about this and he knew it.

Zayn stepped into Tyler's room an instantly saw the baby boy sleeping soundly in his crib. He sat by the crib, just watching the small boy sleep. Zayn reached in and ran his fingers over Tyler's stomach.

It had been over half an hour since Zayn had been sitting next to Tyler's crib, watching his son sleep, when he had smelt the familiar smell of smoke. He looked down the hall to see flames licking the bottom of the staircase.

"Shit." Zayn curses, running back into Tyler's room. He grabs the baby, waking him up, making him cry.

"No shh love don't cry, Baba is here." Zayn coos trying to calm the distraught baby in his arms. Zayn ran down the stairs as fast as he could, then carefully jumped over the hot flames surrounding the bottom of the stairs. Zayn had no idea where Niall was.

"Niall?"

"Ni? Where are you?" He called, but he got no answer.

As much as Zayn wanted to stay and look for Niall he couldn't, especially not with Tyler in his arms. He ran outside into the fresh air, calling the fire brigade, then Harry.

Harry showed up not long after, a look of worry in his eyes.

"Where's Ni?" Harry asks frantically.

"I don't know, I called for him but he didn't answer." Zayn choked out, a few tears slipping down his face.

"I'm going in." Harry mumbles.

"NO!" Zayn shouts. "I will, wait here with Tyler." He says, handing Tyler over to Harry before rushing inside.

"NIALL?"

"NIALL PLEASE WHERE ARE YOU?"

Zayn heard a scream come from upstairs, he ran to the staircase and cried out when he realised he couldn't get up the stairs because of all the hot flames. There's a loud crack and Zayn knows he has to get out of the house, he has absolutely no choice.

"Where is he?" Harry asked as Zayn emerged from the house, covered in soot.

"He's upstairs, I can't get to him." Zayn cried.

"Don't worry, the fire brigade will be here soon, they'll get him out." Harry sighs. And as if on cue, the sound of blaring sirens come through the street.

"Is anyone inside?" A fireman asks.

"Yeah my boyfriend is upstairs you need to get him out." Zayn pleads. The fireman nods, setting up a ladder and sending someone in through an upstairs window.

Zayn was scared to say at the least. Scared that Niall would die in the fire tonight. Scared that after trying to hard to get the boy he loved back he'll lose him once again but this time, for ever.

A/N: you don't even know how sorry I am for keeping you all waiting this long. also I left you with a cliffhanger so whoops.

Please leave feedback - vote comment & fan me! (:

Bye Chickens!! Xx