Don't Do This.

Zayn sat outside the bathroom door listening to Niall singing softly as he took a shower. He put his head back on the door, closing his eyes just listening to Niall's angelic voice, which he surprisingly missed a lot while he was away. But eventually Niall stopped singing as the shower shut off.

It had been about five minutes since Niall had stopped showering, so Zayn presumed he'd be dressed and decided to just walk in. He went wide eyed when he saw Niall standing naked staring into the mirror. Of course it didn't take long for Zayn to notice the collection of cuts scattered up Niall's wrists and thighs.

"Niall?" Zayn whispers, his voice cracking. His eyes travel down towards Niall's thighs, noticing the cuts there aren't regular, they're words.

Niall's head snaps up, looking at Zayn, tears forming in his blue eyes.

"Zayn I-" Zayn cuts Niall off, pinning him to the wall. "Stop it, you're not any of this. You're perfect."

"Well that's not what you said earlier." Niall whispers, glancing down at the words carved into his thighs, the ones Zayn had said. Zayn follows his gaze, when he saw the words worthless sack of crap cut into Niall's pale skin, he knew then and there he was one of the main reasons Niall did this to himself.

"I'm sorry." Zayn cries. "So fucking sorry!"

Zayn presses numerous kisses to Niall's wrists, before moving to his thighs. Placing a soft kiss over each word that Niall had engraved into his own skin.

"Perfect." Zayn whispers. Niall wasn't really paying much attention to what Zayn was currently doing. He was mostly focusing on trying not to get turned on, as Zayn was awfully close to his length which was still uncovered. Niall bit his lip, suppressing a moan.

Zayn had taken notice to Niall's behaviour, and gently swipes his lips over Niall's member, pretending to not realise what he was doing.

"Zayn ughn." Niall finally gave in and moaned loudly. Zayn smirked, letting his lips glide across Niall's dick once more before taking the semi hard on into his mouth. Niall began tugging on Zayn's dark hair, moaning loudly. It didn't take long for Niall to feel the familiar feeling of his climax becoming close to form in his stomach.

"Zayn I-I a g-gonna cum." He stutters.

"I'll swallow." Zayn hums.

The vibrations on Niall's cock too much for him, causing him to release his load into Zayn's mouth.

"So sweet." Zayn whispers. The pair start making out again, their lips moving in sync, but their moment is ruined by Tyler's cries.

"I'll go." Zayn smiles, Niall gives him a nervous look not knowing if he should trust Zayn with Tyler yet, but nods, allowing him to go. As soon as Zayn lifted his son from the crib, he stopped crying.

"Daddy's got you." He hushed, bouncing Tyler up and down on his hip, carrying back into the main bedroom, where Niall was now sitting on the bed. Zayn laid Tyler next to Niall, then sat down beside the baby. The pair tickled their son, causing cute little giggles to escape Tyler's small lips. And for once they felt like the perfect family. But there was one thought constantly tugging in the back of Zayn's mind. He had fucked Drew. Which probably wasn't very wise since he hadn't know him long. He opened his mouth, about to confess to Niall, but was stopped by his phone vibrating in his pocket. He took it out, glancing at the screen. A text from Liam.

To: Zayn.
From: Liam.

I'm in town for a few days. Want to catch up? Maybe I could finally meet Niall. (:

Zayn smiles, sending a quick reply.

To: Liam.
From: Zayn.

Sure, how does coffee at Muffin Break at 10am tomorrow sound? (:

To: Zayn.
From: Liam.

Perfect! See you then. (:

"Who was that?" Niall asks wearily.

"Liam, from my troop. We're meeting him for coffee tomorrow morning is that okay?" Zayn says.

"Yeah, I guess."

Niall feeds Tyler, before putting him to bed. It was late anyway, so Zayn and Niall climbed into bed together, Zayn letting the younger boy curl up into his chest.

"I still love you Niall." Zayn whispers.

"Really?" Niall looks up at Zaynz

"Yeah, I do." Zayn smiles, capturing Niall's lips in his.

--

By 8am everyone was awake, dressed, fed and now in the lounge room. Tyler was laying on the floor playing contently, his parents watching, smiling at him.

They got ready to leave, Niall taking Tyler out to the car, strapping him into his seat. Zayn decided he would drive to the café. The car ride was slightly awkward, and Zayn had noticed that Niall was wearing a long sleeve shirt, but it was a warm day. Not really thinking he decided to ask Niall about it.

"Why are you wearing long sleeves, it's hot." Zayn asked. Niall just look at his lap, tugging his sleeves down a little further. Then Zayn got the picture.

"Oh." He muttered. Niall didn't really want this Liam guy to see his cuts, or anyone else he doesn't know for that matter.

Finally they pull up, getting out of the car. Zayn hopes when they get inside it'll be less awkward between the two. Mostly because he wasn't sure why it was awkward, it wasn't at home, I mean last night Zayn had sucked Niall off.

Niall had put Tyler in his pram, following Zayn into the café. Zayn went up and greeted a boy, which he presumed to be Liam.

"Hi, I'm Liam. You must be Niall right."

"Yeah, nice to meet you." He says, trying to put on a smile.

The three boys sit down at a table, Niall pulling Tyler's pram closer to him.

"Who's this? Are you guys babysitting?" Liam asks, gesturing to Tyler who was babbling happily to himself.

"No, this is our son Tyler." Zayn smiles proudly.

"Oh wow, I didn't even know you had a son."

"Neither did I, until I got back." Zayn mumbles.

"What was that?"

"Nothing."

Niall looks up from the table, "He is biologically ours." He blurts out.

"What?" Liam stares at him shocked.

"Yeah, I can get pregnant." Niall explains, half expecting Liam to start laughing at him, or think he's a freak. But he didn't.

The three continued chatting, but Niall had to go change Tyler. When Zayn was sure Niall was far enough away to not be able to hear what he was saying he glanced over at Liam.

"Liam, I did something horrible." He gushes.

"What?"

"I slept with another guy, I thought it was off with Niall. But I went back to him after the sex. What do I do?" Zayn whispers.

"Tell him. You need to."

Zayn nods, just as Niall came back. They stayed and chatted for a while longer, before they decided it was time to leave.

"Nice meeting you Niall." Liam smiles, hugging the boy.

"Yeah, you too Liam." Niall could almost feel that Liam knew what he was going through.

"If you ever need anything, call me." Liam whispers. Niall looks up, nodding at the older lad.

Thankfully, the car ride home wasn't as awkward. But Niall still just stared out the window.

A/N: that was actually pretty long. Zayn better decide whether he wants Niall or Drew. Do you think he'll tell Niall what he did? (:

Please 20 votes & 5+ comments for the next chapter! x

Bye Chickens!! Xx