Hospital.

Two weeks had passed and Niall's unconscious body still lay in the same white hospital bed it did a whole two weeks ago when the fragile blonde tried to take his own life. A life that everyone else didn't think would be worth taking. Not when he had a newborn child, not when he had amazing friends and definitely not when everyone knew he was strong enough to fight this.

Although no one knew for sure if Niall was going to pull through this alive, they sure wanted him to. For Tyler's sake.

Tyler has been in the care of Harry and Louis over the past fortnight. And their relationship certainly wasn't in need of a three week old baby. But neither Harry or Louis could be mad at Niall for dropping this on them, how could they be?

--

Harry and Louis had brought Tyler in for a visit, but doctors were rushing in and out of Niall's room. Pushing past one another. Niall's heart beat was slowing, the monitor making nearly a sound. Everyone in the room was silent watching closely.

"CLEAR!" Someone shouted, and a large electric shock jolted through Niall's still body.

Tyler started to scream, almost as if he knew something was wrong, oh so terribly wrong with his daddy. Harry tried to calm the infant, with no luck, he took him outside the room, singing soft lullabies into Tyler's ear until he fell asleep.

"CLEAR!" Again.

"CLEAR!" And again.

Harry and Louis were standing close by, waiting, watching wanting to know if Niall was going to be okay.

"WE'VE LOST THE HEARTBEAT."

Everything fell silent and in that spilt second Harry knew this may be the end.

Still nothing.

"Time of death, 2.06pm Saturday the 26th of August."

Harry's head fell, he glared at the floor like it was the most interesting thing in the world. He couldn't believe this. His best friend was dead, and now Tyler didn't have either of his real parents. Why?

Harry was taken out of his trance by the loud shouts of the doctor.

"Wait! He's back."

Miraculously after Niall's heart had stopped, it'd started back up shortly after. Niall had been clinically dead for two minutes.

--

It had been a week since the scare. Niall's fingers twitched, he could hear voices around him, but he couldn't see anyone. Was he waking up?

His body jolted up, trying to breath. Niall's eyes snapped open and he glanced around the dull hospital room.

"It didn't work." He mumbled, small tears slipping down his splotchy pale cheeks.

"No. No. No. NO. FUCKING HELL WHY COULDN'T I JUST FUCKING DIE?" He screamed, anger surging through him.

A nurse came rushing in.

"Mr. Horan. Please calm down. Everything is going to be okay."

"FUCK YOU. NO IT WON'T. I WAS SUPPOSED TO DIE." Niall choked out, his whole body shaking.

Eventually Niall had calmed down, and a few tests of various sorts were run on him.

By this time a new nurse had come in, carrying a large notebook.

"Niall is it?" She questions.

"Yes."

"So you already had depression, correct?"

Niall nods not looking up at the nurse.

"Well unfortunately, we've discovered that you also have severe anxiety and slight anger issues."

Niall groans. Could things actually get any worse for him. Three mental disorders, great just fucking great. It left Niall wondering, what did he do to deserve this?

In all honesty Niall just wanted to get out of here. He couldn't give two shits about anything the nurse was saying.

"May I leave yet?" Niall asks cocking an eyebrow.

"Well I - uh I guess that would be okay."

"Great thanks."

Niall stood up, leaving.

--

It's fair to say Harry was more than surprised to see Niall standing at his doorstep.

"Niall?"

"Hi Harry. Um well thanks for watching Tyler but can I have him now? I just wanna go home."

"Well yes."

Harry hands over the baby, giving Niall Tyler's small bag.

"Thanks Harry, for everything."

A/N: Im baaaack! :) sorry for the wait. But please note I wrote this while watching my favourite TV show and I'm basically falling asleep. That's how much I love you guys :)

So that was like the worst chapter I've written in my entire life. IM SORRY. Did anyone actually like it? x

Please vote, comment and fan if you liked it? xx

Bye Chickens! Xx