I Thought You Were Dead.

Niall wasn't just struggling, no he was dying on the inside. He wanted to just let go. But he knew he couldn't, not with Tyler. He loved his baby boy and now he knew he couldn't leave him in someone else's hands.

Niall still thought if Zayn everyday, and often he found it hard to get the tan boy out of his mind. Especially when his son was basically a spitting image of his boyfriend.

--

{3 Months Later}

Tyler is now almost 4 months old. He's Niall's little saviour, if it wasn't for Tyler, it's almost certain Niall would be dead.

It was seven o'clock at night, and Niall had just put Tyler down to bed, so now he had some time to himself. He flicked through the channels on the TV, hoping to find something of interest, eventually settling for CSI : Miami. Niall usually wasn't too interested in crime shows, but Zayn was. And for some reason he just felt he had to watch it today. It was a strange feeling in the pit of his stomach, he felt as though Zayn was near by, but that is impossible, because Zayn is dead and he has been for almost a year.

--

Niall sat up, yawning. He was still on the couch, and it was currently 3am. He must've fallen asleep here. But it was nearly time for Tyler's early morning feed anyway, he'd just stay up and give him the bottle now.

Niall had just finished preparing Tyler's bottle when he heard the baby's soft cries floating down the stairs.

Within half an hour, Niall had fed Tyler, changed his nappy and gotten him back to sleep.

Niall was about to collapse, he climbed into bed, rolling over, getting comfy amongst the numerous blankets he had. Niall was just about asleep when his phone screen began flashing and the song Marry You by Bruno Mars started to play. Which was strange because that was the ringtone Niall had set for when Zayn had called. He picked up the phone from the bedside table, glancing at the bright screen. The caller ID red Zayn. Niall's stomach churned, he thought Zayn was dead. Niall started at the screen for a while before remembering to answer the phone.

"H-Hello?" He stuttered out.

"Niall? Is that you?" A soft voice asked.

"Yeah."

"Niall baby, it's Zayn."

And those four words made Niall smile the biggest smile he'd smiled since Zayn had left.

"Zayn! Oh my god. Baby. I-I thought y-you were dead!" Niall sobbed.

"No baby, they got me confused with another officer. I'm fine." Zayn laughed.

"When will I get to see you?" Niall asked.

"I'm just about to leave Afghanistan Ni, I'll be home soon love."

"Okay. I guess I'll go to sleep now. Bye Zaynie, love you lots." Niall giggled.

"Bye, love you more."

Niall hung up. He couldn't believe it. Zayn was alive, and he was coming home. After a whole year of thinking his boyfriend was dead, he finds out Zayn is alive! Niall fell back on to his pillow. A smile spread across his face.

The one thing Niall had forgotten to mention was that Zayn was now a dad. Oh well, must've slipped his mind.

A/N: oh well that was short and I apologise, but I hope you still enjoyed it! ZAYN IS ALIVE EVERYONE! (:

Oh and I'm currently planning a new story, which will probably be coming in 2014. There'll be a prologue sort of thing up soonish. (A few hours maybe). (:

Please do vote, comment and fan me if you liked this! x

Bye Chickens!! Xx