Consequences.

"He what?!" Harry shouted.

"Zayn, h-he came back. And he h-hit me after he f-found out about Tyler." Niall stuttered, trying to hold back his tears.

Once Zayn had stormed out, Niall did the only thing he could think of, call Harry. Harry was as you'd expect very shocked to hear that Zayn was actually alive.

"Niall, I know you're not going to agree with this, but if Zayn comes back you need to tell him you're not ready for him to stay after how he acted." Harry sighed, rubbing Niall's back.

"But I need him Harry." Niall cried.

"Please Niall, what if he hurts you again? You have to listen to me."

"Okay Harry, but I'm only doing this for you."

Harry comforted Niall for about another hour, before heading back home to Louis. An not long after Harry had left Niall fell asleep.

--

When Niall was awoken by Tyler's cries in the morning he stumbled out of bed and into the baby's room. Niall carefully took Tyler out of his crib, bouncing him on his hip softy.

"Morning Ty, lets go get your bottle yeah." Niall cooed, rubbing his sons back.

Just as Niall was about to feed Tyler his bottle there was a soft knock at the front door, he set the bottle back on the table, going to the door with Tyler in his arms. Niall opened the door, revealing an upset looking Zayn.

"Niall I can explain." He starts.

"No Zayn, I can't risk you snapping again. What if you hurt me, or Tyler?" Niall sighs.

"Niall please no! I missed you and I'm so sorry." Zayn cried.

"Zayn, I can't risk it. Tyler is so small and fragile still."

"Niall, you don't understand."

"I understand Zayn, and for now, I don't think I'm ready to be with you again."

"Niall pl-"

"It's over Zayn, goodbye." Niall whispers closing the door on Zayn. Niall tries to fight back his tears, but he can't. He felt so bad for rejecting Zayn like that, but he knew Harry was right. What if Zayn did lash out and hurt him or Tyler. Niall let all these thought run through his mind as he fed Tyler his bottle, the baby sucking the milk from the bottle hungrily.

--

Zayn choked out a sob, he stood at Niall's front door, completely stunned at what the blonde had just said. Eventually he turned back to his car, speeding off down the highway.

He was so upset, he would've had Niall back yesterday, but he had to blow it. He had to go and hit Niall, he blew what could've been his only chance with Niall for a little while.

Zayn was so caught up in his thoughts he wasn't paying attention to the road. He didn't see the truck which was on the wrong side of the road and driving toward him. It wasn't until the large truck was less then 10 metres away Zayn had looked up to see it about to crash head on into him.

"Shit!" He screamed, spinning the steering wheel to swerve out of the trucks course, and into a power pole. And right in that moment Zayn's entire life flashed before his eyes. Right as everything went black.

A/N: major cliff hanger. will Zayn be okay? heheh. I bet you hate me now! (: any way how was it?

Please vote, comment & fan me f you liked it! c: The fanfic is doing so well, so many people are reading, voting and commenting. SO THANK YOU ALL x

Bye Chickens!! Xx