Back?

Niall sat on the couch twiddling his thumbs, Zayn was due home any minute now. Tyler was currently down for his nap, which meant Niall and Zayn could hopefully have a peaceful reunion. As the minutes went by, Niall only got more and more nervous. His stomach started doing flips, he'd been biting his lip so hard he'd drawn blood. All he wanted was for Zayn to get here already.

As if on cue there was a soft knock at the door. Niall practically leaped from the couch, running over to the door, swinging it open.

Zayn is standing there, and he looks exactly as Niall remembered.

"Zayn!" Niall cried out, flinging himself into Zayn's awaiting arms.

"I-I missed you so much." He choked out, burying his face into the crook of Zayn's neck.

"Missed you too."

Tears were by now freely falling from Niall's blue eyes. He was just so happy to see Zayn. He couldn't stop crying.

Zayn lifted Niall's chin, wiping away some tears with his thumb. Pressing soft kisses all over Niall's face.

"Cheep up buttercup. I'm back now." Zayn smiles, leaning in for a kiss. As the kiss deepened, Zayn ran his tongue along Niall's bottom lip, basically begging for entrance. Niall happily letting him in. Niall moaned softly as Zayn's tongue explored his mouth. Both of them by now had full hard ons.

"Fuck baby. I need to get inside you." Zayn moaned.

"Condom." Niall groaned.

"Why?"

"Just get one."

Shrugging it off, Zayn retrieved a condom, rolling it over his length.

He pinned Niall's arms to wall, fingers running up his pale skin. When Zayn had felt what felt like small lines littering Niall's wrists, his eyes immediately darted to Niall's wrists. When Zayn saw those lines were cutting scars, he almost burst into tears. He thought Niall was over this.

"Niall, why?" He whispers, trying to choke back his sobs.

"Missed you too much." Niall mumbles. "You weren't here when I needed you."

"Baby, you're better than that. You need to stop."

Niall nodded weakly, mumbling a soft sorry, wondering if he should tell Zayn that he tried to kill himself as well, but he let it slip is mind.

Zayn kissed along Niall's bare chest, biting the skin covering his collar bone.

"Zayn, stop teasing and get on with it." Niall moaned.

Zayn obeyed, lining the tip of his member up with Niall's hole, before sliding himself into Niall. At first his thrusts were fast and hard, and the hole time Zayn kept his eye contact with Niall, not once breaking it.

"Holy fuck Ni, you're so tight." Zayn groans, his head falling back with pleasure.

"Mm." Niall mumbles in response.

As they near the climaxes, Zayn's thrusts become sloppier, and Niall is barely able to keep himself standing against the wall.
In the end it was Niall who came first, spilling his hot liquids all over both of the chests.

"Oh god." Zayn let out a loud moan, before filling up the condom. Zayn pulled out, kissing Niall deeply.

"I love you so so much Zaynie."

But of course their sweet moment was ruined, as Niall heard the soft cries from Tyler. Zayn looked at him puzzled. Niall slips on his boxers and shirt, running upstairs to calm down the baby.

"Shh love, I have someone special I want you to meet." Niall whispers, as he carries the small boy downstairs, stopping in front of Zayn.

"Zayn." Niall says quietly. Zayn looks up, his eyes resting on the small child in Niall's arms.

"Niall babe, who's this?" He asks.

"Zayn I'm sorry I never told you, I tried to send a letter explaining but I guess it never came. But this is our son. Tyler." Niall rambles.

"Niall? I-I didn't know you could get pregnant!" Zayn shouts.

"I-I'm sorry! I d-didn't know
e-either." Niall sobs.

"Niall this is disgusting, I-I can't believe you had a baby, my baby."

Niall steps back, horrified, he didn't expect Zayn to act like this.

"Zayn, stop."

Zayn inches closer to Niall and Tyler. A look of pure disgust on his face.

"Zayn please, you're scaring me!" Niall cries, clutching the small body to his chest. Before he could stop himself, Zayn's fist flew towards Niall's face, punching him. It takes Niall everything he has not to accidentally drop Tyler.

"GET OUT!" Niall screams, furious.

"Niall I-" Zayn starts.

"I SAID GET THE FUCK OUT."

Zayn leaves, slamming the door behind him. Niall slides his back down the wall, holding Tyler close to his chest. Tears freely spilling down his cheeks.

He finally got Zayn back, now he's not sure what's going to happen.

--

Zayn honestly didn't know why he did that to Niall. He was just disgusted by the fact that a boy had a baby, his own boyfriend had a baby. The boy he was supposed to love no matter what, yet Zayn just couldn't comprehend that.

Zayn sat alone under a tree in the park, staring out onto the lake. Every part of him wanted to go back and apologise to Niall, because he knew what he did was wrong. But he just couldn't bring himself to go back there, not after how he just treated the poor boy.

A/N: so how was it? I think I liked this chapter! :)

Oh I have a new Nouis fic, maybe you could check it out? x

Vote, comment and fan me if you enjoyed it!! x (also my message board is a bit empty, maybe you could leave me some lovely messages?).

Bye Chickens!! Xx