Not Again.

"YOU'RE A WORTHLESS SACK OF CRAP NIALL!"

Those words kept replying over in Niall's mind. Did Zayn really think that about him? Because Niall sure though that about himself. In his mind he was a worthless sack of crap.

He slid the blade roughly across his wrists, tears streaming steadily down his face. Niall watched as the blood kept running down his arms and onto the tiled floor. All that was on his mind was Zayn. How could he say that? Now happy with his sliced up wrists, he wanted to start on his thighs. He rolled his pants off, leaving him in his boxers and shirt. Niall didn't want to just cut on his thighs, no he wanted to write something on them. On the left, he carved in the words worthless sack of crap. And on the right was a list of words he thought about himself; ugly, fat, stupid, fag, freak and disappointment. Niall smiled at his handy work, wiping away the blood from his thighs, wrists and the floor. Slipping back into the trackies he had on before.

--

Zayn bit his lip as Niall ran from his hospital room. Maybe he shouldn't have said that? He knew Niall was fragile and took things to heart. But who cares, Zayn's got Drew now right?

The pair who thought they were in love after meeting a few hours ago cuddled into each other, pressing gentle kisses to each others lips.

"Maybe we can get you out of here early?" Drew whispers, not wanting for Zayn to be in hospital any longer.

"Yeah, that'd be good." Zayn smiles, biting his lip.

"Good, I'll be right back." Drew grins, skipping down the halls to find a nurse. Only to return minutes later with a giant from plastered on his face.

"You can leave now! Finally." Drew says excitedly.

Zayn rolls his eyes playfully, after all, he's only been in the hospital since the morning. Drew helps Zayn get dressed into his clothes before they leave hand in hand, heading back to Drew's house.

"So?" Drew smirked, as they plonked down on the couch together. "What you wanna do?"

"I don't know. But I wanted to tell you, your accent is really sexy." Zayn whispers, sliding his hands down Drew's chest.

"Maybe, we should take this up to the bedroom." Drew giggles seductively.

"Sure."

Drew leads Zayn upstairs, pushing the tan boy back onto the bed. Zayn would usually object to any sexual activities between people he'd only just met, but he could make an exception for his Australian hottie.

With in seconds both boys were laying together naked, wrapped up in the bed sheets, as Zayn slid in and out of Drew roughly.

"Fuck Zayn, harder." Drew moaned. Zayn picked up the pace, now slamming into Drew's body. The whole time Zayn had been thinking about Niall. About running his fingers through Niall's soft blonde hair. About thrusting into Niall's perfect figure. Was it wrong to be thinking about his ex while having sex with another guy? Either way, Zayn couldn't help it. He couldn't get Niall out of his mind.

Drew and Zayn reached their climaxes at the same time, Zayn filling up Drew with his sweet cum.

"You're a pretty decent fuck Zee." Drew moans, falling back onto the bed.

Zee? That was what Niall had called him sometimes. That was all that was on Zayn's mind. Niall. Niall. Niall.

--

Niall sat on the couch, Tyler sleeping up against his chest. Harry was coming to visit in a few minutes and when he arrived Niall just called as quietly as he could to come in, not wanting to wake the sleeping boy.

As soon as he saw Tyler asleep on Niall he cooed, snapping a picture and sending a quick text to Zayn with the picture attached.

To: Zayn.
From: Harry.

Do you see what you're missing out on?

"How are you Niall?" Harry asks, sitting besides Niall.

"Good I guess." Niall mumbles, shifting Tyler, trying not to look worried. "Zayn and I fought earlier."

"What! What happened?"

Niall explained the whole thing, from Zayn being in the crash, that guy that was a little close to Zayn in the hospital, then the fight. But of course he left of the part where he ran out crying then came home, only to cut.

"Niall, you need to just forget about him!" Harry sighs.

"I know, I know it's just hard." Niall mumbled.

Harry eyed Niall suspiciously, he knew something was up. He bit his lip, shoving up Niall's sleeves. Choking back a sob when he saw Niall's once again cut up, scarred wrists.

"Niall, you need to stop. Please, for me, and Tyler." Harry whispers, pushing back his curls.

"I'm sorry Harry."

It doesn't take long for Harry to notice the blood which seems to have seeped through from Niall's thighs on to his pants. He brushes it off think it was probably just blood from Niall's wrist, not even thinking of the fact Niall could be cutting his thighs as well, let alone cutting words into them. Before Harry got to taken away in his thoughts his phone buzzed with a message, from Zayn.

To: Harry.
From: Zayn.

Harry, can I come over, please I want to talk with him?

To: Zayn.
From: Harry.

Yeah, I guess. But I'm going to stay while you're here.

To: Harry.
From: Zayn.

Okay. I'll be over in five.

Five minutes later there was a knock at the door, Harry got up to answer it.

"Niall, someone's here to see you!" Harry called, leading Zayn into the lounge, where Niall was sitting.

"Zayn?" Niall whispers, shocked to see him here. "Harry why is he here?"

"Niall, he just wants to talk."

Zayn nods, stepping forward.

"Niall, I know I shouldn't have called you what I did. It was mean, and I'm sorry." Zayn starts, but Niall cuts him off.

"Zayn stop. I don't want to hear it, you've found someone else and it's fine with me, just go. Please." Niall says.

"No Niall, sure Drew is nice. But I can't stop thinking about you. You're all I've ever wanted. I realised I can't just let you go like this." He continues.

Harry smiles as Zayn at least trying to fix things with Niall.

"Fine Zayn, one more chance. If you hit me again or Tyler, we're over for good." Niall says sternly. Zayn smiles, kissing Niall on the cheek.

Harry decides to leave, letting the pair talk, maybe even build their bond back together.

A/N: yay an update! (: how was it? Zayn better chose whether he wants Niall or Drew.

I've got a new Zianourry family / kidfic up, please check it out if you're into that stuff! x

Don't forget to vote, comment & fan me if you liked it. c:

Bye Chickens!! Xx