Secrets.

Zayn lay in bed, Niall curled up asleep next to him. He couldn't decided weather or he wanted to tell Niall he'd had sex with Drew or not. Niall mumbled something and rolled over to face Zayn.

"Zaynie baby, go to sleep." Niall groaned.

"But Niall I need to tell you something."

"It can wait until morning yeah."

Zayn sighed, eventually falling asleep.

When Zayn awoke in the morning Niall was already out of bed, feeding Tyler. Zayn smiled, leaving against the doorframe as he watched Niall feed his son. Zayn remembered what he had to tell Niall, but he didn't want to ruin the perfect moment he was witnessing. Once again, Zayn had put off telling Niall something that could effectively ruin what Zayn had desperately tried to get back after ruining it before.

"Zayn, I have to go out and get some nappies for Tyler. Can you stay and watch him for five minutes?" Niall asks, still unsure of leaving Tyler alone with Zayn.

"Yeah, course."

"Thanks." Niall smiles, heading off down the street.

Zayn looks at his gurgling son curiously, he tickles the baby's sides, earning a small giggle from him. Tyler starts crying loudly, Zayn picks him up, bouncing him on his hip.

"Shh Ty. Daddy's got you." Zayn coos. Tyler stops crying and looks at Zayn, he yawns before closing his eyes, falling asleep into Zayn's chest. Zayn is completely shocked. Niall walks in the door, he nearly drops the bag of nappies when he sees Tyler asleep in Zayn's arms. Niall smiles at Zayn, kissing him softly on the lips. Niall pulls away, looking into Zayn's eyes.

"What was it you were going to tell me last night?" Niall asks.

"Oh u-uh it was nothing." Zayn mutters. Niall looks at Zayn questioningly but shrugs it off.

Zayn groans, why can't he just spit it out? Niall will probably end up getting more upset if he keeps the secret from him. He decides to ask Liam for advice.

To: Liam
From:

Liam I can't do it. How do I tell him I slept with another guy?

To: Zayn
From: Liam

Just tell him Zayn, straight out. You will make things worse if you don't.

To: Liam
From: Zayn

I've tried I really have. I'll tell him, I promise.

Zayn doesn't want to hurt Niall's feelings, but he's going to have to tell him eventually. He'd think about how he'd say this while he took a shower. Showers always helped him relax or think things over properly.

While Zayn was in the shower, Niall heard Zayn's phone go off. There was a text from Liam, the guy the had coffee with yesterday.

To: Zayn
From: Liam

Have you told Niall yet?

Niall wondered what Zayn had to tell him. He knew Zayn wanted to tell him something last night. But what was it? Niall decided to scroll through the other texts from Liam. He knew it wasn't his business but he had to know what was going on. Niall swore his heart nearly fell to the floor when he read the text where Zayn said he'd slept with another guy. Instantly he knew that it would've been that Drew guy.

Niall stormed upstairs, he was really up set with Zayn. He knows they aren't technically dating right now, but if Zayn really loved him like he claimed to he wouldn't have slept with Drew.

"Zayn how could you?" Niall choked out.

"What?"

"You slept with Drew." Niall sobs.

"Niall I was going to tell you, I promise." Zayn whispers, trying to hug Niall.

"No Zayn, I'm over your shit. I can't take it anymore. I know you're not my boyfriend at the moment, but if you really loved you wouldn't be having sex with other people." Niall shouts, pushing Zayn away from him.

"Niall, I love you I do." Zayn pleads.

"Well I'm starting to think I don't love you anymore Zayn. I'm sorry."

"No Ni, please."

"Just go."

Zayn nods, packing a bag before leaving Niall. Zayn heads to Liam's house, hoping he can stay there for a while. Niall calls Harry, hoping he can come over.

Harry arrives shortly after.

"Hey Ni."

"Hey Haz."

Niall explains what happened between he and Zayn this time. Harry just shakes his head mumbling a simple 'I told you this would happen.'

"Harry?"

"Mm?"

"I love Tyler, but I think I should put him up for adoption. I'm not up to taking care of him right now. Besides I want him in a stable home." Niall whispers.

"What?"

"You heard me Harry."

"Niall no. This baby is like your life line. If you give him away, we all know what will happen." Harry says.

"Harry I can't. I can't do it anymore. I'm over it. I try to be happy I really do. But I just can't." Niall cries, breaking down in Harry's arms. As usual Harry rubs Niall's back, not knowing what else to do in the situation.

Niall was broken, beyond repair, everyone knew it. They all knew now he couldn't be fixed. Even Niall himself knew it.

A/N: long overdue, but here it is!! (: how was it? Hope it was okay. Do you think Niall will actually put Tyler up for adoption?

Please vote, comment & fan me if you liked it! c:

Bye Chickens!! Xx