Feelings and A Friend.

Niall lay snuggled under his blankets on the couch, he was still waiting for a letter. Maybe just maybe, Zayn would send one soon. Or maybe Zayn's letter had just gotten lost in the mail. It would come soon.
Niall gently caressed his stomach. It was still flat, but there was a baby in there. A small one, and it was a special part of him, and Zayn. That's most the reason he loved it, because this baby growing inside him is part of Zayn too.

Niall couldn't sit there any longer, he's own thoughts eating at his mind. He stood up and stumbled into the bathroom, about to do something he hasn't done in a while. Not since 8 months ago, when he first met Zayn.

He snapped open Zayn's old shaving razor and removed the sharp blade. Niall held it between his fingers carefully pressing it into the already scarred skin. Small beads of blood seeped from beneath his pale skin, he made another line, this time deeper, watching closely as the thick red blood cascaded down his arm. Then another, and another, then one more. He placed the bloodied razor on the basin, leaving the bathroom as it was, spots of blood on the tiles and blood smears over the light switch and taps.

There was a knock at the door. Why on earth would someone be here at 10pm? He quickly tugged his sleeves down before opening the door. Niall was more than surprised to see Harry, standing there his eyes red from crying.

"Harry what's wrong?" Niall mumbles.

"Lou. He broke up with me." He sighs, basically inviting himself in to sit on the couch. Niall hands the curly haired lad a glass of water, as he was going so the sleeve of his hoodie had ridden up.

"Niall. What are those?"

"N-nothing."

Harry pulls Niall forward carefully sliding up Niall's sleeve.

"Imagine what Zayn would say!" Harry whispers.

"Well Zayn's not here is he? And he hasn't written in 2 weeks. He doesn't care anymore." Niall shouts.

"Niall what's gotten into you? You're never like this." Harry sighs.

"I'm just missing Zayn is all." Niall lies, he feels bad but there is no way in hell he was planing on telling Harry that he was pregnant, not yet anyway.

Eventually Niall and Harry fell asleep together on the couch, curled into each others chests. But the whole night Niall had imagined that it was Zayn laying next to him. Not Harry. Sure he loved Harry, he was his best friend for gods sakes, but Zayn was his boyfriend. The father of his child.

--

In the morning Niall wakes to find Harry gone. He groans rolling from the couch. Maybe he should write to Zayn's sub camp manager and ask about Zayn. Yeah, that's a good idea.

Dear Officer Jason Parks,

My name is Niall Horan, and I am enquiring about Officer 284, Mr Zayn Malik. He was sent away nearly 2 months ago, we had be writing letters to one another, but I haven't heard from him in a while and I just wanted to check if he was okay. This may sound silly, but it's very important.

Sincerely, Niall Horan.

He folded it neatly and placed it in an envelope and sent it off. Now all he could do was wait. For either a reply from Zayn or his sub camp manager.

Niall stared down at the five angry looking cuts on his wrist. Blood was still leaking out from beneath the surface of his skin. Niall was never sure why, but he found it fascinating to watch the blood run down his arms or thighs, to watch the blood form little beads, to watch the blood drop on to the floor. He though it was cool.

--

It has now been a whole month since Niall received a letter from Zayn. And he still had no reply from Zayn's sub camp manager either. Niall is struggling. He's now two months along, he hasn't told anyone. There's no one he wants to tell, or more like no one he can tell. Sure he has his friend Harry, but Harry is going through some things with his boyfriend Louis, so he doesn't want to make Harry's life harder.
In all honesty, Niall feels lost. Like nothing with out Zayn. In fact, he's more than struggling, he's falling, into depression.

A/N: sorry that was short!! :(
Okay so I have already chosen the baby's gender, and I'd like for you you guys to suggest names (for both boys and girls) because I won't tell you the gender or name until the baby is born! So PLEASE comment ideas below! x

Vote, comment and fan me if you liked this! x

Bye Chickens!! Xx