{ eight }

—

Jinyoung could feel his face on fire. "J-Just until I go to sleep! Okay? It's no big deal..."

Mark grins, "Okay, Jinyoungie." He laughed softly, turning off the lights and climbing into Jinyoung's bottom bunk. He lays down next to him, biting his lip.

Even though it was dark, he could still see Jinyoung's eyes looking at him.

"So..." Jinyoung mumbles, moving around a little.

"Do you want me to like, cuddle you or something?" Mark says, smiling softly.

"N-No!" Jinyoung says, "I-I mean... I don't know... We could just talk..."

"That's a good idea," Mark says, scooting a little closer. "I wasn't tired anyways. You know I don't sleep much," he laughs softly. "So I'm all ears."

"Well..." Jinyoung says, "Whenever I watched a scary movie with my boyfriend, well now ex-boyfriend, he would–"

"Ex-boyfriend?" Mark says, cocking an eyebrow. "You're not straight?"

"N-No..." Jinyoung stuttered, now realizing what he had said. "L-Look, please don't judge me because I'm gay... I'll get out of here..." He says, starting to get out of the bed.

"Wait," Mark says, grabbing his arm. "It's okay."

Jinyoung looks at him through the darkness, slowly laying back down. "You... You don't mind?"

"Of course not," Mark says, smiling softly. "Can I tell you something?"

"Yeah," Jinyoung says, settling his head back down onto the pillow.

"You have to swear not to tell anyone, or my reputation at this school is gone." Mark says, holding up his pinky finger. "Promise?"

"Promise." Jinyoung says, locking their pinkies together.

"Okay, so..." Mark says, seeming to coward back a little and become shy. "I've... Been wanting to come out for a long while now. I just can't, because all of my friends will judge me..."

Jinyoung looked at him with wide eyes. "Mark... Wow," he says, biting his lip. "I completely understand. I mean... That's why I don't have that many friends now..."

"Because you came out?"

"Yeah," Jinyoung replies, sighing shakily. "They left because they thought I was going to hit on them or something."

"That's what I'm afraid of," Mark says, sighing. "I'm trying out for the football team next month, and I don't want to screw it up."

"Football players are vicious to people that aren't straight," Jinyoung says, looking down. "I-I would know."

"I'm so sorry, Jinyoungie," Mark says, leaning a hand in to stroke Jinyoung's jet black hair. Jinyoung didn't flinch from Mark's touch this time, it just felt so... so right.

"It's okay," Jinyoung says, "I'm glad you were honest with me though, Mark."

"I just want you to like me," Mark says, "I feel like you hate me."

"I don't hate you," Jinyoung says, "You annoyed me at first. But... Getting to know the sweet you is really nice." He smiles softly.

Mark smiles, "So can I consider myself Jinyoung's friend now?" He says, sitting up.

Jinyoung laughs softly, "Yeah."

"YES!" Mark exclaims, laughing.

"You should really get to sleep, though, Jinyoungie. We have classes tomorrow."

"Mhm..." Jinyoung says, as Mark looks down at him. His eyes were already closed. He smiles softly, gently starting to get up to go back to his top bunk, since Jinyoung was falling asleep.

Mark was just about to stand up, when he feels a tug at his arm. Jinyoung gently pulls him back into bed, wrapping his arms around Mark's middle.

Mark smiles, sighing happily. He pulls the blanket over them, wrapping his arms around Jinyoung.

"Goodnight, Jinyoungie." He says, closing his eyes and yawning.

a/n: aWE MY SMOLS ARE SO CUTE

wasn't the chapter you were expecting, was it? (-;;

I'm gonna try to start updating this more often ok I promise

anyways, I hope you enjoyed!
please vote / comment, I really appreciate it!
thanks, ilysm~
-author em