{ forty three }

( owo what's this!!1! ^ )

They drove for a while, blasting music through the car and singing–well, more like screaming–along to it.

"Where even are we going?" Mark says once the radio comes to a commercial, a smile still plastered on his face.

"Little road trip," Jackson says from the driver's seat, "You'll see. we've still got a while to drive."

Mark nods, looking at Jinyoung who was seated next to him.

"I'm thirsty," Bambam complains, rocking back and forth a couple times in his seat.

"Suck it up," Jaebum says, "We don't have any drinks."

"Aish, Jaebum," Youngjae says, laughing softly. "Jackson-hyung, can we stop at a gas station?"

"Yeah, my mouth is dryer than the Sahara Desert." Bambam says, sticking his tongue out.

"That's not physically possible." Jinyoung says, making Mark laugh.

"Well–!" Bambam whines, "It feels like it!"

"Have you ever licked sand of the Sahara?" Jinyoung says, looking back at Bambam.

"No. It's a metaphor, hyung."

"Actually, it's a simile," Jinyoung says, grinning.

"Yah, yah, enough," Mark says, wrapping an arm around Jinyoung. "He gets it."

"Yeah. I get it." Bambam says, laughing softly.

"To answer your question," Jackson says, looking at the road. "Yes, I can stop at a gas station." He laughs loudly.

Minutes pass by until they finally get off of the main road, pulling into a small convenience store and parking there. The seven step out of the car, locking the doors behind them.

"Everyone gets a job!" Jackson says, as they walked into the store. "Jinyoungie and Mark, you get snacks. Yugyeomie and Bambamie, you get drinks. Jaebumie, Youngjae, and I will get ice and a cooler."

Everyone nods, going off into their separate directions to get what they were told to.

Mark and Jinyoung walk off to the snack isle, filling up the basket the had grabbed on the way in with chips, sweets, and whatever else they thought looked good.

Yugyeom and Bambam grab drinks from the refrigerated area, getting as many as they could hold in their arms.

The last three grab a bag of ice and a cooler, and everyone meets back up at the register.

"I'm going to go to the bathroom real quick," Yugyeom says, walking off to the bathroom as the others nod.

All of their items get rung up, and they six chip in their money to pay for the items.

They all help grab the bags, taking them out to the car. Once they get settle back into the car, the pour the ice in the cooler and shove the drinks into it.

"Finally," Bambam says, cracking open a bottle of soda and taking a swig.

Jackson starts the car back up, driving off.

They drive for a good fifteen minutes until they realized that something didn't feel right. They look around the car, confused.

"Wait..." Bambam says, looking to the seat next to him, where Yugyeom's phone sat.

"Oh my god," Mark says, nearly cracking up. "We left Yugyeom at the store." He bursts out laughing, causing the others to do so, too.

Jackson laughs, turning the car around at the next intersection. They drive for another fifteen minutes back to the gas station, seeing Yugyeom sitting on the curb with a chocolate bar in his hand. Jackson drives up to the curb, opening his window.

"Yugyeom, we're so sorry," He says, trying not to laugh. "We didn't mean to leave you."

Yugyeom wipes his eyes, getting into the car and pouting. Bambam side hugs him, smiling.

"We're sorry~" He says,

"How do you forget a six foot tall baby at the gas station?!" Yugyeom says, whining. "I went to pee for like two seconds and you guys were gone. I thought I was gonna be left here forever."

"We would never leave you here forever," Jinyoung says, "Only for a little while." He jokes, pinching Yugyeom's cheek.

"Aish!" Yugyeom says, breaking a smile. "Why am I even friends with you people."

"Because you love us," Jackson says, stretching out the last syllable.

"That's true," Yugyeom says, smiling softly.

a/n: tfw u leave yug at the store )):

i hope you enjoyed!
please vote / comment, i really appreciate it!
thanks, ilysm~
-author em