{ twelve }

—

Jinyoung found himself walking back to the dorm by himself every afternoon that week. Mark had an extensive try out, since he was probably going to be on the team. He was a really good player.

But Jinyoung just couldn't help feeling sad when Mark wasn't around. It made him feel lonely that Mark wasn't there, and the silence of the dorm nearly killed him.

When Friday of that week rolled around, Jinyoung was upset. Upset that he couldn't spend as much time with Mark as he used to. But when the time rolled around that Mark usually came back, he was excited. He wanted to spend the weekend with Mark, since he didn't have practice over the weekend and they were free to do whatever they wanted to.

He heard yelling down the hallway, and it confused him. It was about six o'clock in the evening, most everyone on campus had retired to their dorms for the night.

Jinyoung jumped and clutched a hand over his heart as his door flew open, a bunch of football players yelling happily as they held Mark up. They were chanting, "captain, captain!" Over and over again, and Jinyoung could feel his head spinning.

"Jinyoung, I made team captain! We're gonna have a party to celebrate!" Mark says, laughing along with his other friends. Jocks and cheerleaders flooded into the small room, crowding it to say the least. Loud music started booming, and Jinyoung could feel his head throbbing and tears pricking at his eyes.

He pushed through the people, running out of the dorm. He couldn't quite believe what he was seeing. Mark knew that he hated parties, he hated loud noises, he hated even having a mere four people in their dorm, nonetheless all of the football team and cheerleaders.

He walked into the library, finding a table and sitting at it. He cried into his hands softly, thinking that he was so foolish as to believe that Mark could actually change his ways and become caring. He was thankful that the library was empty, so he could at least escape the loudness of the dorm.

He cried until it subsided down to a sniffle, keeping his hands over his eyes. He didn't know what to do; most of these college dorm parties went on until the ungodly hours of the night. Where was Jinyoung suppose to sleep? He felt helpless and confused.

He stayed in the library for a couple of hours, still trying to take in everything that had happened. His thoughts were interrupted as he heard his named being called down the hallway.

"Jinyoungie!"

He didn't look up, trying to block out the noise. He didn't want to be bothered.

"Jinyoungie, please!"

Jinyoung grit his teeth. He started to become more angry than upset now. He listened as someone ran into the library, and he could hear their panting.

"Jinyoungie, Jinyoungie," The voice said, and Jinyoung recognized it. It was Mark's soft and sweet voice that he had missed– but was betrayed by.

Jinyoung looked up, glaring daggers at Mark. "Can I help you?" He said, scoffing and standing up. "Let me guess, you want to bring all of your friends into the library for round two of the party." He started to walk out of the library, as Mark grabbed his wrist.

"Jinyoung, please! Just listen to me," he says, keeping a firm grip on the other's wrist.

"Let go of me," he says, scoffing. "And find a new roommate." He pulls out of Mark's grasp, walking out of the library and down the hallway. Mark continued to follow him, grabbing him by the waist. Jinyoung was about to scream, but Mark turned him around.

"Jinyoung," he says, pressing him up against the wall. "Please don't leave. I'm so sorry..."

"Sorry doesn't cut it this time, pretty boy," Jinyoung says, wiggling out of his grasp. "And to think, I really liked you. What a waste of feelings." He walks off, as Mark stood in shock.

"I like you too..." Mark mumbled, watching as the other walked off. "Jinyoung, I like you too!" He yells down the hallway, making the other turn around.

"Yeah, right." Jinyoung says. "I'm totally going to believe that. Because I'm just that gullible, aren't I, Mark? Gullible enough to trust you and think you would change, but you didn't. You blew it. Bye." He says, turning down a different hall.

That was the last of Jinyoung Mark saw for a while.

a/n: and the drama begins ((;

look @ that double update !!! woooo thanks author em for the double update !!!

ur welcome fam !!!

I hope you enjoyed!
please vote / comment, I really appreciate it!
thanks, ilysm~
-author em