{ thirteen }

—

Jinyoung had to find a place to stay.

After he walked away from Mark that night, he roamed the halls trying to think of a solution. He only had a few friends, so he was praying that they had at least some room for him.

He first went to the shared dorm room of Jaebum and Youngjae, knocking on the door gently and gulping. He heard foot steps as the door unlocked, and Jinyoung came face to face with Jaebum. His hair was messy, and he had a bag of chips in his hand.

"Jinyoung? What're you doing here?" He asked, looking back at Youngjae for a second and then back at him.

"I-um," Jinyoung says. "Can I stay here?" He spits out, messing with the bottom of his shirt.

"Stay here? Why?"

"My um... roommate's having a party... and um... h-he's no longer going to be my roommate." Jinyoung says, sighing.

Jaebum looks at him, biting his lip. "I really would say yes, Jinyoung, but we literally have no room. This dorm barely fits us," he says, "I'm sorry."

Jinyoung shook his head, "It's fine... Thank you." He looks up at him, and Jaebum nods.

"Good luck finding a place, Jinyoung. I'm really sorry." He closed the door gently, as Jinyoung sighed and felt tears line his eyes again.

He really only had one other option at this point, and it was Jackson. Jackson was quite the party animal himself too, though, so Jinyoung was skeptical. But it was his only hope.

He did have two other friends, Kunpimook and Yugyeom, but they were both still in high school. No dorms for them.

He walked down the hallways yet again, making it to Jackson's dorm. Jackson didn't have a roommate, so he was hoping that things would work out for him. He knocked on the door, wiping his eyes and getting himself together.

"Oh, hey Jinyoung! What's up? Have you been crying?" Jackson says, looking at him with worried eyes.

"That doesn't matter," Jinyoung says, "I-uh... I have a favor to ask you."

"Go for it." Jackson says, flashing a smile.

"My roommate... is having a party tonight in our– well now it's his –dorm room, and I need a place to stay... since we're no longer going to be roommates." He says, biting his lip.

"And you wanna stay here?" Jackson says, as Jinyoung nods.

"Well, of course!" Jackson says, and Jinyoung sighs in relief. "Come on in~"

"Thank you, thank you so much!" Jinyoung says, sniffling and walking into the room. It was much bigger than the room he had stayed in before, and it was really nice. Messy, since it's Jackson we're dealing with here, but still nice.

"Make yourself at home," Jackson says, flopping down on the bottom bunk. "Top bunk's all your's, but you can chill down here until you're sleepy~"

"Thank you," Jinyoung says, smiling softly. "Really, thank you. You were my last hope."

"It's no problem," Jackson says, looking at him. "You roommate was Mark Tuan, right?"

Jinyoung sighed. He really didn't feel like talking about Mark, but it seems like he had to. "Yeah, he was."

"I heard about his party he was having tonight. I'm on the football team too," Jackson says, "But I decided not to go."

Jinyoung nodded, keeping silent.

"Mark's a nice guy, what'd he do to you?" He says, offering him a drink. Jinyoung declines, biting his lip.

"He... Annoyed me. Let's just go with that."

"WAIT!" Jackson says, standing up. Jinyoung jumped slightly at his change of tone, looking at him.

"Mark used to always talk about how he had a crush on his roommate. He always said his roommate was a girl named Youngji!" Jackson says, looking at him. "And he always described 'Youngji' as having dark black hair, brown eyes, and pink lips. And... Let me see your hand,"

Jinyoung looked at him, extending his hand out in confusion.

"And always wore a white bracelet!" Jackson says, pointing to the jewelry on Jinyoung's wrist. "Youngji is you!"

"No..." Jinyoung says, looking down. "I can't believe this..."

"Me neither! Mark Tuan is gay... Never would've guessed honestly," he says, laughing softly. "I gotta go tell everyone!"

"Jackson, no!" Jinyoung said, but it was already too late. Jackson was out the door, running down the hallways and heading to Mark's dorm where the party was being held.

a/n: jackson wyd son
(I say that as I'm the one who wrote this)
em wyd

I hope you enjoyed!
please vote / comment, I really appreciate it!
thanks, ilysm~
-author em