{ forty one }

—

Youngjae slowly walked into the room, sitting down on the floor with the others.

"I-I'm so sorry..." Youngjae says, sniffling. "I-I should've listened to you. I didn't know..."

Jaebum looks at him, wiping his own eyes as if he felt embarrassed for crying in front of everyone.

"Please forgive me..." Youngjae says, biting his lip. "I don't want to leave my Bummie."

Jaebum opens his arms, taking Youngjae into them and hugging him tightly. "It's okay..." he says, "Just don't scare me like that again... I can't imagine losing you..." Youngjae nods against Jaebum's chest, and nuzzles it.

After about an hour of emotions and feelings, everyone was somewhat back to normal. Even though the fear of Soohyun coming was still on the back burner of their brains, they brushed it off for now and called it a night. Everyone headed off to their own dorms, while Yugyeom and Bambam went back home.

"Aish," Jinyoung says, closing the door once everyone left. "What a night. What time is it?" he asks, walking towards Mark who was sitting on the bed.

Mark clicks the lock button on his phone, checking the time. "A little past two in the morning," he sighs softly. "We should get to bed."

"Why? tomorrow is Sunday." Jinyoung says, settling down next to Mark on the bed.

"That's true," Mark says, wrapping an arm around Jinyoung's shoulders. "But it's two in the morning."

"Let's just talk," Jinyoung says, getting up and turning off the lights. "You know, like we used to."

"Okay," Mark says, pulling the blanket over them and wrapping his arms around Jinyoung's waist. "What do you want to talk about?"

"Aish," Jinyoung says, laughing softly. "Anything. What's the first thing that comes to your mind?"

"You." Mark says, looking into his eyes even though the room was pitch black.

Jinyoung felt his cheeks flush, "N-no, for real. What is the first thing that comes to your mind."

"I told you," Mark says, cupping Jinyoung's cheek and stroking it with his thumb. "It's you. You're always on my mind."

"Stop being ridiculous." Jinyoung says, leaning against his touch.

"I'm not, you asked what was on my mind and I answered." Mark says, smiling softly. "What's on your mind right now, Nyoungie?"

"A lot of things," Jinyoung says, sighing softly. "Our friends... my family... my grades... Soohyun... the future... and of course you." He says, trailing off.

"Don't be so stressed over everything, baby." Mark says, "I'll take care of everything, you don't have to worry."

Jinyoung sighs, "You're too good to me." he says, inching closer to Mark. "I love you."

"I love you too," Mark says, smiling softly. He closes the distance between them, pressing their lips together sweetly.

Jinyoung wraps his arms around Mark's neck, smiling softly into the kiss. He pulls off after a good minute, nuzzling into Mark's chest. "Please don't leave."

"I won't," Mark says, "I promise." Jinyoung smiles, starting to fall asleep as Mark cards his fingers through Jinyoung's messy but soft dark brown hair.

a/n: wow not a cliffhanger for once are u proud of me

sorry it's kinda short, running low on motivation and ideas and sleep

anyways i hope you enjoyed!
please vote / comment, i really appreciate it!
thanks, ilysm~
-author em