{ eleven }

—

A month or so passed, and Jinyoung still had this strange feeling around Mark. He seemed to have gotten worse, actually; his hands would start to shake and get sweaty. He couldn't control it, and it was bugging him. He didn't know how to fix this problem of his.

But Mark was being his same old charming self, and he brought Jinyoung lunch almost everyday now. They would sit together at lunch, eating whatever Mark decided to bring back from off campus.

It was strange for Jinyoung, sitting around with Mark and all of his popular jock friends. They would always make sports references that Jinyoung didn't quite understand, but went along with anyways. Many cheerleaders sat at the table as well, flirting with Mark and always asking if he would bring them food back instead.

It made Jinyoung's head hurt, how those cheerleaders acted around him. They were practically all over him; touching his arms and feeding him fries and whatnot. It made Jinyoung's chest hurt too, and he felt furious. He knew that Mark shouldn't be treated that way, and he also knew that Mark didn't want to be treated that way, since he was gay. But of course, he had a reputation to keep. So Jinyoung kept his mouth shut.

;

Jinyoung walked back to the dorm room by himself that day, since Mark has football try-outs today. It was strange, because they usually walked back to the dorm together in the afternoons and talked about their day. But Jinyoung knew that this team was important to Mark, and he wasn't going to stop him from chasing what he wanted.

He opened the door, the room hitting him with silence and the scent of men's body spray. He had come very familiar with that scent, since it was what Mark usually smelled like.

He dropped his bag on the ground by his desk, thankful that he didn't have any homework tonight. He flopped down onto the bed, turning on the television. It was gonna be a few hours until Mark came back, and he was bored out of his mind without him.

He sat around binge watching a television show marathon for a few hours, when Mark finally came back. He opened the door, and Jinyoung nearly dropped his drink when he caught a glimpse of him.

Mark stood in the doorway, body drenched in sweat. His hair was tousled and messy, as he wore a tank top and a pair of tight football pants.

"Hey, Jinyoungie," he says, his voice groggy and worn from all the work he had done. Jinyoung sat in silence for a moment, biting his lip as he kept thinking of how sexy Mark looked right now.

"Jinyoungie?" Mark says, waving a hand in the other's face.

"O-Oh," Jinyoung says, blinking hard. "Sorry. Hey," he says, sitting up.

"Hey," Mark says, laughing softly. "Sorry I couldn't walk back with you earlier. How was your day?"

"It was good," Jinyoung says, trying to avoid looking at Mark. He was just too good looking, and Jinyoung had that strange feeling again; his hands started to get sweaty. "You?"

"My day was fantastic, Jinyoungie," Mark says, smiling and sitting next to him. "I'm pretty sure I made the football team."

"That's great," Jinyoung says, "I'm happy for you." He says, gritting his teeth. He was definitely happy that Mark was getting what he wanted, but he wasn't happy that he was going to be hanging out more with all the jocks and cheerleaders instead of with him.

"You okay?" Mark says, laying a hand on Jinyoung's shoulder. "You seem tense."

Jinyoung jumps slightly, "N-No. I'm good."

"Alright, well I'm gonna hop into the shower. Let's watch a movie after, okay?" Mark says, smiling softly and walking to the bathroom. Jinyoung nods.

a/n: ayyy football player mark has arrived and is hotter than ever

I may possibly double update today if I have time, so look out for that~

I hope you enjoyed!
please vote / comment, I really appreciate it!
thanks, ilysm~
-author em