{ thirty two }

—

Mark jumped slightly as he heard his phone go off. He unlocked it, seeing yet another text.

Andrew 💯

> hope you like your boy in black in blue. 🤗

> i told you mark, i have my connections around your campus. and you'll never be able to find out who i'm getting to do these things.

> xoxoxox 😝😘

Mark squeezed his phone in his hand. It was so infuriating that this was happening, and he had no control over it.

"Another text from satan himself?" Jaebum asks, and Mark nods.

"I swear, once I find that kid I'm gonna–" Jaebum was interrupted by Youngjae laying a hand on his shoulder. He sighs. "I'm gonna have a talk with him." 

Youngjae smiles, pecking Jaebum's cheek. Jaebum rolls his eyes playfully, causing Mark to chuckle.

"Yah, don't laugh! I'm trying to be a better person." Jaebum says, scoffing. "For him." He says, pointing to Youngjae.

"Alright, alright," Mark says, standing up. "Classes start back up tomorrow. We have to figure out who's doing this. Because if Jinyoung comes home with more injuries, it's not going to be pretty."

Jinyoung looks up, his right eye completely swollen and purple. He hadn't said much since he got home, mostly just tears.

They stayed up late that night, despite having classes the next morning. Composing a plan, deciding how to handle it if something else happened. Putting a few people into the 'possibly the one who's doing this' chart, or as Jaebum calls it, the 'is possibly working for satan' chart. They had a few people in mind, written clearly on the chart.

Kim Soohyuncaptain of the football team. practically hates Mark because of his sexuality. the one who kicked him off the team.

Park Wooseokused to bully Jinyoung last year. honor student. teacher's favorite/pet.

Jackson Wangtold the football team about Mark. overall pretty good guy, but not necessarily to be trusted.

Lee Jaemost notable student from the tech club. majoring in forensics. with his knowledge, could possibly be behind/involved in this.

Bae Jiahcheerleader. really smart despite her appearance. art major. does graffiti around the school to express her artistic ability, and to piss off the teachers.

That's what the list read so far. Based on who they had classes with, they were going to gather more information about each student. It was kind of sketchy, but that's what they decided.

Jinyoung had agreed to draw headshots of each student on the list, just for reference point. He hadn't much talked through the night, and it worried Mark.

But eventually it was morning, time for classes. Time to start getting dirt on other students.

Mark, Jinyoung, Youngjae, and Jaebum all walked to class together; Jaebum being kind of like a body guard. People were scared of him, they knew not to mess with him.

They made it to their separate first classes, and Jinyoung got to sketching. Jackson was in his first class. He honestly really doubted that Jackson would do this, he was just too sweet. But then again, he did blab to the whole school about Mark's secret.

Through the day he silently sketched all the headshots, perfectly. Every detail encrypted into the paper. Mark had been eavesdropping every once and a while, getting details about drama and relationships.

They all came back to Mark and Jinyoung's dorm after the school day ended, putting together the information that they learned.

"I have some shit on these kids," Jaebum says, snickering and opening his laptop.

a/n: sorry it's been a while!! school's been killing me already and I've only been there a week rip

I'll try to update more often ok!!

I hope you enjoyed!
please vote / comment, I really appreciate it!
thanks, ilysm~
-author em