Percy Jackson

I jumped at the chance.
    "Dare."
    The child, Holly, said,
   "I dare you to... ummmm... What can you do?"
       "I have water powers, I can speak Horse, Fish, and any other sea creature language, I can breathe underwater, am resistant to the pressure under the waves, and am wicked good with a sword," I grinned and turned to Annabeth, "Anything else?"
      "Show off," she muttered. Holly looked fairly impressed. Kids always were.
        "I dare you to splash Artemis with water," she said. Artemis, who had been looking bored, now snapped to attention.
        "What!!!"
        "It's to get back for Jon Spiro's thumb," she said. Now I was dying to know what that was, but I didn't mind splashing Artemis. He seemed too aloof, like one of those rich, jerk kids.
      "Okay," I agreed. 
      "Hold on," Artemis put his hands up, "I agree to this under only one condition. You may all watch me sputter for a minute, but then you must make me dry again."
       He didn't actually have any bargaining power, but he said it scarily enough that I believed he would get me back at me if I didn't agree to his terms.
       "Sure," I shrugged and held up my arms. I felt a huge tug in my gut and the ocean exploded onto the poor boy. We watched him flop and gasp like a fish on land until my good nature kicked in. I pulled the water from him and everything about him fell right into place, including his cold manner. Holly was grinning like crazy though. Kids do like painful entertainment.
        "Alright," I said, "My turn! Artemis, truth or dare?"

Truth or Dare: Artemis Fowl, Percy Jackson, Harry Potterजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें