Artemis Fowl

I considered my options. How many secrets did I have to spill? Holly would grill me like meat, I knew, but this boy had nothing!
     "Truth," I decided. Percy groaned. I smiled coldly. I was not about to make my decisions on what he wanted.
     "All right," he said, "Usually people ask about crushes, but I just doused you in water, so who are you and what do you do?"
   Holly groaned, "You shouldn't have asked him that."
     "I," I began, "Am Artemis Fowl the Second, criminal mastermind/juvenile genius. Usually I make brilliant plans to steal from banks to get gold (Aurum Potestas Est) but occasionally I come up with exceptional discoveries. For example, I discovered a whole new civilization under his earth from which Holly Short and Mulch Diggums are a part of. I also occasionally save the world, but I'm sure that you do that also."
      "Very modest," Percy commented. Annabeth and Hermione, however, were engrossed.
       "A whole new civilization!" Annabeth exclaimed, "how?"
     "How did they survive underground?" Hermione asked.
     "Don't encourage him!" Holly rolled her eyes, "that was his short explanation of himself."
      "Wait," Percy said, "you're not a kid? You're a different species?"
      "I'm an elf," Holly said, miffed, "Also a LEPrecon, but that's just a job."
        "Fascinating,"Annabeth said, "How are the buildings designed?"
       "How does the system work?" Hermione added. Holly looked slightly flattered that they were so interested.
     "Annabeth!" Percy interrupted, "Hermione! Stop nerding out!!!!"
      "But the architecture of the buildings must be exceptional," Annabeth said dreamily.
       "Sorry, she's an architecture geek," Percy apologized. Annabeth swatted his arm. Instead of feeling the need for an apology, I was starting to like Hermione and Annabeth. But I couldn't get caught up on that now.
         "Ron," I said, "Truth or dare?"