Annabeth Chase

"Truth," I responded immediately. There was no need to prove anything to anyone.
"Okay, who... who was your first kiss - where and why?" Clary asked, smiling slightly. She seemed good natured and the truth was not the most embarrassing that she could have picked.
"Um, it was Percy," I said. Unfortunately, I could feel the blood rising in my cheeks. "That's that one," I said, pointing at Percy to cover my blush.
Percy waved, "I'm very proud of the fact," he winked. I rolled my eyes.
    "It was underwater," he added, smiling from ear to ear.
   "No, it wasn't," I grinned. Back to our old pattern, him being wrong and me correcting him.
    "What?" Percy looked confused, "But..ohhh."
    "Our first real kiss was in the Labyrinth and he had just come up with a plan that was going to get him killed," I said, "We all thought he'd died, but the he crashed his own funeral, the idiot."
    "The Labyrinth?" Hermione asked, looking interested.
    "Horrible place," Percy shuddered. I had to agree.
    "It stretches out underneath the world, just underneath the skin," I explained, "it's like a living thing, you can go from anywhere to anywhere in seconds, but you don't get to choose where. Percy and I were under Mount Etna."
    "We live under the surface of the earth, though," Holly said thoughtfully.
     "Probably some magic allows you to do so and to have the Labyrinth there," I said. "We might even be from parallel universes."
    "Intriguing thought," Artemis perked up, "Perhaps now we are in a different, safer version of Limbo."
    "Woah, woah," Percy held up his hands, "Too much smart people talk. Let's move on."
    "God, um, ok," I said, scanning the room of people, "Katniss, truth or dare?"