Katniss Everdeen

I didn't know where she's going with this whole thing, so I wasn't sure what I was comfortable with. I could feel both Peeta and Gale's eyes in me, the latter practically boring holes into my back. I felt bad that he wanted so much more than I could ever give, but Peeta stepped a bit closer to me and I forced myself not to hesitate on a decision I had already made. The stares of the others grew uncomfortable, so I said.
    "Dare," I had a reputation to uphold, after all.
    "Switch clothes with Magnus," Annabeth said, her eyes glowing. I surveyed the room - which one was Magnus again? - and my eyes landed on a man covered in glitter, flowing robes and tight leather pants. Oh. Oh no.
    "Magnus?" I asked cautiously.
     "Yes, darling?" the glittery man said. I closed my eyes for longer than strictly necessary and then took a deep breath. When I opened my eyes, his long maroon robes with shimmering golden swirls were on the floor, along with a shirt of velvet maroon. I reluctantly shed my black shirt and jacket, tossing them to him and donning his clothes.
    I felt absolutely ridiculous, and that was before trying on the tight, shiny leather pants. I wasn't apprehensive about taking off my black jeans since the cloak covered my legs. The leather pants were uncomfortable and stupidly difficult to get in but my small consolation was that Magnus looked equally annoyed in my plain, sensible clothes.
    "Are you happy with making my life miserable?" Magnus pronounced, flouncing into a pouty pose.
    "Calm down, Magnus, you still have your eyeliner," Jace rolled his eyes.
     "Perfectly happy," Annabeth said, fighting a smile. I chanced a glance in the mirror that had appeared on one of the walls and nearly died with mortification. The clothes were big in some places and small in other, covered in sequins and glitter, made my face look pale and thin, and overwhelmed my entire frame.
     "Wow, have to go with Magnus on this one," I said, trying to pass it off. "I don't look great."
    "At least your clothes are fabulous," but even Magnus was suppressing a laugh.
    "Fine, laugh at me," I said, throwing up my hands. The raucous laughter could've shaken the room.
    "Can I please put my clothes back on?" I pleaded with Annabeth. She nodded though she was still doubled over. Magnus and I quickly changed, and the laughs subsided.
    "Okay, Jace, truth or dare?"