Jace Herondale

There was no way I was picking Truth, since I had too many things I didn't want to share, and too many people here I didn't want to share it with. I shared my obvious response, and Katniss thought about it for a little bit.
"I dare you to sit in Annabeth's lap for the next two rounds," she decided upon finally. I turned my attention to the blonde, who was glaring at me with such fury that I almost quailed under her gaze. Generally, I wouldn't have thought the dare was too bad, but Clary, Annabeth, and Percy were all understandably upset and they had some terrifying expressions. Not that I would show I was scared of course - Clary was the only one who'd actually punish me.
Maybe.
I chanced a glance at the others, who were smirking. Izzy was practically beaming, but all Alec was doing was eyeing Katniss' bow. Honestly, I thought I could count on a show of support from my siblings, but apparently all they were good for was humiliating me and teasing me about Clary. And saving my life occasionally but, at the moment, I wasn't feeling the love.
I settled for gingerly putting my head in Annabeth's lap. This was awkward, no doubt, and I wanted to murder Katniss, but it was nothing compared to Annabeth's eyes. This, I decided, was revenge on Katniss' part, and not badly thought out either. It was hard to address everyone with my head towards the ceiling, but I managed a,
"Peeta, truth or dare?"