Ron Weasley

I was slightly scared of this boy, so said the safe thing,
        "Truth."
         Artemis's face dropped for a second, then picked up again. Without missing a beat he said,
       "What is your worst fear?"
        Bloody hell. I didn't want to say what my worst fear was in for the of these strangers. It was so... unheroeic. I sighed. I was in for it. I muttered something about killing criminal masterminds and then said,
       "Spiders."
        Annabeth's face went from curious to astonished.
       "Me too!" she exclaimed. Everyone stared at her. "Well, my mom is Athena, and you know she has this whole thing with Arachne and all..."
      "Hold on," I said, "Back up to the 'My mom is a goddess' thing."
       Annabeth rolled her eyes, "Why are you scared of them?"
     Double Bloody Hells. This was the most unheroeic part. I motioned for Harry to tell them.
      "Well, Ron has a lot of brothers," Harry began. Yeah I did. "Two of them are tricksters. Twins."
      "Like Connor and Travis Stoll!" The other redhead, Rachel, exclaimed. We all have her a confused look. "Sons of Hermes. Please continue."
      "Anyway, they turned Ron's teddy bear into a spider while he was holding it."
     "I was really young!" I added quickly. They didn't react. Maybe they were nicer than I thought. I looked over to check Artemis. He didn't seem the type to let this pass. He was actually engrossed in his phone and not paying attention. Hermione, however, was answering a question.
       "How did the twins turn the teddy bear into a spider?" Annabeth asked, shivering. I'm glad we could relate on one thing.
       "Magic," Hermione said.
        "Magic!"
         "Yeah, we're wizards."
        "Oh! So-?"
        Before Hermione and Annabeth could continue their 'smart people' talk, I interrupted.
       "Thalia, truth or dare?"