Chapter 14: Saved...

This is how this chapter was SUPPOSED to go. Stupid Wattpad glitches...
~~~~~~~~
Your POV

"Alert! A RED Ranger is in the base!"

I ran through the BLU base, their stupid Scout hot on my heels. I ducked behind a crate and drew an arrow. Peeking my head around, I saw the Bostonian, still for once in his life. I aimed for his head, and let loose.

*Shink*

He fell to the ground, blood pooling from the holes in his head. I quickly ran to the body, seeing if there was anything I could use to help me escape.

"Shit..." All he had was some bubblegum and an empty scattergun.

"There she is!"

I whipped my head around to see the BLU Spy, revolver in hand. He fired and I ducked, the bullet missing me by centimeters. He ran towards me, swinging his balisong near my face. I blocked his attack, and twisted his arm in front of me and flipped him to the ground. As I did so, I felt something shift in my boot. I mentally face palmed and took out my hunting knife, stabbing the spy in the heart.

As I pulled the now bloody knife from the body, I heard foot steps running towards me. I looked around, and seeing a closet, hid. I held my breath as the footsteps stopped in front of me.

~RED Sniper's POV~

I kneeled next to the BLU Spy's body and recognized the stab wound: (Y/n)'s boot knife. As much as I wanted to, I couldn't risk yelling out for her. Looking around, my eyes landed on a closet. I unsheathed my kukri, and put my hand on the doorknob.

~Your POV
The doorknob turned suddenly, and it flung open, my neck meeting a blade, where I saw...
"Sniper!" I screamed.  I flung my arms around my boyfriend, hugging him tightly. He dropped his kukri and hugged back, practically lifting me off of the ground.
"(Y/n)! Thank God you're alright!"
He buried his face into my hair, I in his chest. We cried tears of joy as we held each other.
"S'alright sheila," he said.  "You're safe, I'm here."
He held me for a while, before taking my face in his hands and looking into my eyes.
"(Y/n).  What. Happened."
"The BLU Sniper, he-he must've broken into my room after you left.  He kidnapped me, handcuffed my to his bed."

Sniper's eyes dilated in rage.
"Did he hurt you? Make you do anything?"
"No. He kissed me, but I got away before it got to far."
Sniper's face turned blood red. He bent down and grabbed his kukri.
"I'll fuckin' kill him!"  He began to walk off, no doubt to track down the BLU, but I grabbed his wrist before he got too far.
"Not now Sniper, please. I just want to go home."
He Looked at me sympathetically and smiled. He sheathed his weapon and took my hand.

3rd Person

As the two of you made your way to the exit, a noise caught your attention. Sniper heard it too, and turned to look.

*Fwump*

Sniper fell to the ground unconscious as you tried to scream, but before you could, a hand covered your mouth.
"Shouldn't have run away love..."

A needle pierced your neck, and you blacked out to the sound of a cruel chuckle.