Secrets and Pain

Draco and Harry both composed themselves from their thoughts on escape, and Draco asked Harry a question.

"What about school? I can't go to school, Snape is there, and he'll report to my father."

Harry, unfazed by Draco's response simply said, "Well for one, if you truly wanted to get away from the Malfoy's in general, you could always renounce your name as Malfoy, and become a Black? You could attend the last year of Hogwarts as a foreign exchange student, who, just recently, came in touch with his long lost, twice removed cousin, Harry Potter. I can tell Dumb-as-a-door that I met you last year, and you were originally learning magic from an unofficial witch teacher in Sweden. We can say that the witch took in squibs and children who were thrown out of their homes. You will say that she makes the children's' wands by hand, and that's why your wand is a bit crooked. You can retake all the entrance exams up the 6th year, which you shouldn't have any problem with, and you can continue your whole new life at Hogwarts for a year until you are home free."

Draco sat there shocked. He wasn't really expecting a thought out answer, but it could actually work except for a few things.

"Ok for one; how can I look different enough to attend there without being recognized, and two; my wand isn't crooked at all." Draco retorted, somewhat put out that Harry insulted his wand.

Harry sighed. "Once we are inside the safe house, we can put on you a strong magical glamour to hide your identity. Then we can put a glamour on your wand to make it look like it was crafted by the hands of an old witch. And we can say that we went to Gringotts, and we checked your blood line, and say that you are in fact a Black. Maybe we can say that a Black family member had you while on a vacation in Sweden, but thought you were a squib, and discarded you. Then the witch came along and took care of you, only to find out that you aren't a squib! And Dumb-as-a-door will have to take our word because I am your only guardian since the witch died recently, and the children moved out." Harry finished, panting slightly from his rant, but his face glowed with happiness.

Draco just sat there for a moment, blinked a couple of time then stood up, and tackled Harry with a hug, while laughing with joy.

"Thank you so much, Harry! I don't know what I would've done without you! Oh I could just kiss you!" Draco said this all while hugging Harry, but abruptly stopped when he realized what he said at the end. He then turned a furious shade of pink and sat down, trying to change the conversation.

"Umm, s-so, d-do you want t-to finish the game?" He said, stuttering slightly. The look on Draco's face made Harry smile all the more.

"Sure, truth or dare?"

Content that Harry helped him change the subject, Draco answered "Truth."

"Do you like anyone at Hogwarts?"

Before he could take a breath he said "Yes."

Draco retorted. "Truth or dare?"

"Dare."

"I dare you to...hmm... I dare you to yell down the aisle of the train 'I want to lick your lollipop!'" Draco smirked as the curse took over Harry. He walked over to the door, opened up the blinds, slide open the door, walked into the aisle and yelled "I want to lick your lollipop!" When he finished, Harry quickly slammed the door shut, and pulled down the blinds again. In the background, the two could hear compartment doors sliding open, and people muttering about who said that. Thankfully, no one was in the aisle at the time, so no one knew it was him who said that. The two were snickering loudly, trying to not full on burst into laughter. After they composed themselves, Harry took over.

"Draco, truth or dare?"

"Truth."

"What house is your crush in?" A smirk crept up on Harry's face.