The Dream and A Meet Up

Everyone congregated around the dinning table at the Malfoys mansion.

"Tonight is the night for action! We shall finally take over Hogwarts, and kill Dumbledore!" Voldemort yelled, all his death eaters rejoicing.

"If you see Harry Potter, stop my no means to kill him! Our main goal is Albus, but if we can kill two birds with one spell, then all the better!" Voldemort laughed. Everyone was in excited rejoice.

"Tonight is the night that the dark lord will rein supreme, again!" Everyone cheers, and quickly, all the death eaters vanish in clouds of black smoke.

Harry shot up in bed, panting and sweating. He looked around, and everyone was awoken by his sudden outburst in the middle of the night. A wave of nausea came over Harry, and he fell to the floor, vomiting.

"Merlin, Harry! Are you ok!?" Draco yelled out, while rubbing his back, concerned. When Harry was done, he finished.

"Take-" pant, "me-" pant, "to-" pant, "Dumbledore!" Ron and Draco shared a terrified look, before supporting Harry on both sides, and dragging him out of the dorm. Ron made a quick dash to the girls dorms to get Hermione, and a minute later, all four dragged Harry to Dumbledore's office. When they arrived, Dumbledore was still in his nightgown.

"What happened Harry! A vision!" Dumbledore asked nervously. Harry nodded his head.

"The death eaters are coming here tonight! Their mission is to kill you, and take over Hogwarts!" Harry yelled, while coughing into his hand. Draco rubbed his back. Suddenly, Harry coughed up blood, and Draco looked terrified. They all shared a look. Dumbledore then ran to his desk and brought out an old ring, and he took off pendent. He shoved them into Harry's bloody hands. He knew exactly from the feeling of the objects to know that they were horcruxes.

"Harry, I need you to listen to me. You already destroyed one horcrux, it was the diary from the Chamber of Secrets. Those two are also horcruxes. You need to figure out the last 3 horcuxes." Dumbledore ordered.

"Please, leave the grounds, and apperate to the manor, and start searching for the other 3 horcruxes. I will deal with Tom, myself." Dumbledore said. He then shoved a goblet at Ron, which Portkeyed the 3 boys to their room, then he gave Hermione another goblet to Portkey her to her room.

When they popped in the room, everyone gasped. Draco paused next to Harry.

"Are you ok? You're coughing up blood!" Draco fretted. Harry nodded his head.

"I'll he fine, let's just pack up and leave."

Ron, Draco, and Harry all started to pack quickly. Dean, Seamus, and Neville were very confused.

"What in bloody hell is going on?" Seamus demanded.

"No time to explain, keep yourselves safe, death eaters are coming." Harry said quickly, never taking his eyes off of his luggage.

"What, and you're going to leave us here?" Dean butted in. Draco was growing impatient, and for the first time, he roared. That made everyone shut up.

"We are leaving because we have a mission to carry out. We will be back. But for now, don't distract us from packing." Draco growled, and continued packing. When they were done, they shrunk their bags with a simple spell, and pocketed it. Harry turned to Neville.

"Neville, you were always apart of the prophecy. It was either going to be me or you, but that doesn't exclude you from the fight. You are a valuable asset, you are the only one who has ever been 100% loyal to Dumbledore. Not even I can say that." Harry finished, then they ran downstairs to the common room. Hermione was already there.