A Healer's Magic and A New Beginning

The Knight bus currently had a total of 7 passengers; the 3 running the bus, an old drunk slumped over in the corner, and two teenagers in the back.

Harry shifted his seat a little and whispered, "Is that really you?"

The familiar stranger nodded his head.

"Prove it." Harry turned to the other. The red head sighed, and leaned over and whispered into his ear, "You can trust me because the password is trust."

That's all Harry had to hear before he threw his arms over Draco's shoulders and tried to suppress his laughter. Draco mimicked Harry's actions, and he too, was embracing him and suppressing laughter.

Once they had let go of each other, Draco dug out of his pocket a vial with a clear liquid; the invisibility potion. He first gave it to Harry, who drank a sip before disappearing, then he handed it back to Draco who also took a sip, and then pocketed the remaining potion. They sat there waiting for the bus to reach their destination, 12 Grimauld Place.

As soon as they stopped, they ran off the bus, making sure to ring the bell before they stepped off, and they watched the bus blur away. They then crossed the street, and opened the door to their new home. Once inside Draco took another vial out that was filled with blue liquid. He downed half of it before returning to normal, then he held out the potion so Harry could have some. In a matter of seconds, they were both visible to each other. They held a straight face for a whopping 3 seconds before bursting out in giggles and laughter, only for it to die down from the houses depression. Draco started leading Harry upstairs

"Where do you want to sleep? I made sure Kreacher cleaned all the rooms, so everything should be in place." Draco asked as they walked down the hall. Harry just looked around. "I don't know. I've never picked out a room before, they all look the same, except for colors." Harry peered into different rooms. He noticed that there was one room that was a golden color, a room that was light blue, a room that was dark green, and a room that was a pale yellow. He decided to choose the last room down the hall, on the left side. This one had golden wallpaper, with burgundy red bed covers. Draco smirked.

"A very Grifindoor room. I'll be across from you, in the green one."

"A very Slytherin choice, Draco. Slytherin indeed." They both burst out in tiny chuckles and giggles, but quickly stopped.

Draco huffed, "We really need to make this house happy. Maybe I can find a charm that can rid the house of this negative feeling. Then we can decently laugh without stopping." Draco pouted. This caused Harry to let a giggle loose. He blushed.

"You know, Draco, your pout is adorable." Harry froze when he said this, but quickly tried to overt the conversation.

"I wonder what's for dinner? Let's go check." Before hurrying down the stairs.

"Kreacher!" Harry yelled. A loud crack resounded through the room. "Yes Harry." the elf said boringly.

"What is for lunch?"

"To start off, I prepared a simple Caesar salad, then I made Porterhouse steak, with buttered potatoes, Mediterranean style spinach, and for dessert, Crème Brûlée." And then he left.

Draco walked down the stairs, "How come you don't get rid of him? I mean, he's rude, and he try's to use any advantage point he can to get you arrested."

"Because, Draco, he knows all our secrets, and I certainly can't kill him. I'm pretty sure it was all those years alone with his mistress' talking portrait that made him that way. Maybe I can change him."

This was the side of Harry that Draco love the most. Harry had seen so much hate ever since he was dropped on the Dursley's porch-step, and he went through so many hardships, but he is still a good person at heart. It made Draco smile even more. Harry gave him a weird look,