Horcuxes and Sneak In

~We are nearing the end muchachos.

The next morning, everyone one by one, woke up. At around 10am, Harry and Draco were the last to get to breakfast. When they got there, Draco wore a shit eating grin, and so did Harry. The scene was hilarious. Obviously Kreacher didn't make breakfast that day, since some days Kreacher just doesn't show up at all, and the kitchen and dinning table were a mess.

Hermione, being a muggleborn, successful made a plate of 2 fried eggs, 2 pieces of bacon, toast with jam, and a cup of coffee. She was reading the Daily Prophet, and didn't notice the two walk in. Then they noticed that Neville was trying really hard to cook some ham, but it looked frozen. Remus was at the table across from Hermione, half asleep, and munching on the same piece of toast for a long time. And lastly Ron. Ron was face planted into a plate of burnt bacon, and browned eggs, and he was snoring, which meant he was asleep. Draco ran upstairs, and grabbed his camera, ran downstairs, and shot a picture of the scene. Then Harry and Draco bursted out laughing, and Hermione, Remus, and Neville looked at them. Neville was apologizing and muttering, so was Hermione. Remus just finally looked at the mess the kids made, and fully took it in and started laughing.

"Sorry Harry I-" Hermione said before Harry cut her off.

"Its ok." Harry said laughing. Harry and Draco then took their wands out, and cleaned up the mess. Draco lifted Ron's face out of the food, and Harry floated the plate away. Then Draco abruptly dropped Ron's head on the table, which woke him up in a second. Ron had a piece of bacon hanging off his face.

"What in bloody hell." Ron said, rubbing his head, and he noticed the bacon fall off his face. Once everything was done, Draco sat down.

"I'll make breakfast for everyone. No one come into the kitchen." Harry said, while walking into the kitchen.

Harry went to the fridge, and took out a carton of eggs. He cracked 8 eggs in a bowl, and whisked them together. He was only making a breakfast for 5 since Hermione made breakfast. Then Harry took the peppers and onion out of the pantry, and started chopping them by hand. Harry hummed quietly throughout the cooking experience.

Once the vegetables where finely cut, he placed them into the eggs mix, and stirred. Harry turned the stove on, and greased the pan with a small piece of butter. Harry then placed 4 pieces of toast in the toaster, and he started on the omelet's. He cooked the eggs in the pan, and folded them a bit, before cutting them into 5 equal pieces. Harry shook his hips a little, and hummed a little while continuing breakfast.

Then Harry wiped down the pan carefully as to not burn himself, then he placed the bacon in the pan. When that was done, he put 3 pieces of bacon on everyone's plate. Harry then took out the toast, and put in another 4 pieces. When the toast was done, he placed that on a separate plate. When Harry turned around, Harry was a little startled when he saw his group of friends and even Remus watching him cook. Harry blushed when he realized they all watched him hum while cooking. Harry shoed them away, then he used a little magic, and floated the plates to everyone's seat. No body wasted time in chowing down on the meal.

"This is incredible, Harry! How can you cook so good!?" Remus exclaimed with food in his mouth.

"Eah, Arry' it i' ery' gud'!" Ron praised, incoherent through the wall of food in his mouth. Hermione scolded him like usual on his eating habits.

"This is amazing!" Neville praised.

Draco leaned over, and gave Harry a kiss on the cheek. "This is really good." Draco complemented. Harry blushed, then dug into his own food.