Sneaking In and A Couple Hours

Everyone woke up at 6 the next day. They all lazily made their way downstairs, and ate breakfast in silence. No one was awake enough to carry out a coherent conversation yet. But 3 cups of coffee later, and everyone was finally awake. Harry retrieved the Poly Juice, and handed them to everyone. Hermione would be Lestrange, Ron would be Nott, Harry would be Archiband, and Draco would be Ulrich.

"Remember, only drink one before we go into Diagon Alley. We need to put on their clothes, before we go." Harry used magic to take the prisoners clothes off of their still unconscious body. Harry handed each person the robes that corresponded to their character.

"Everyone, hold on to each other. I'll apperate us all to the outskirts of Diagon Alley." Draco said. Everyone grabbed onto the others shoulders, and in a matter of a millisecond, they were all outside of Diagon Alley. Ron wasted no time in bending over, and vomiting from the experience. They all grimaced at the noise. But a minute later, Ron felt better. They all drank their potion, and started walking to Honeydukes. When they got there, they went around the alley, and through the backdoor.

"Ok, we will all go to get Neville, then we'll turn him into Chester." Harry looked to Ron and Hermione. "I need you two to escort him off of the grounds. I looked at the map, and the bridge is back up. So meet us at the clearing after the bridge. Draco and I will bust through the window. If Voldy is there, Draco will block his vision, then disarm him. I'll snatch the hat while he's occupied, then we'll make a fast escape." Harry explained. "Now, let's go." They each lowered into the passage.

After a minute or two of walking, they saw death eaters. There were guards, but they didn't move. They all continued.

Once out of the passage, they quickly made their way to the dungeons. When they got there, they noticed the guards standing outside of the doors.

"Business?" The guard asked gruffly.

"We have a letter for a student." Harry pulled the map that now resembled a folded up piece of parchment. The guard nodded, and opened the door for them. Everyone's eyes were on them, fear imminent in their eyes. They waited until the door completely closed, before the three let out a collective sigh. They looked around. There were makeshift beds, and a couple of sleeping bags strung around the room. A couple hamocks hanged around.

"Where's Neville?" Harry asked. They heard a timid 'here' from the back of the room. The 4 made their way down to Neville. Harry took no time to pulled Neville into a hug.

"This is Harry. Harry Potter. I'm going to get you out, and soon, everyone else will be free." Harry whispered. Neville nodded his head, and hugged back.

"What is the name of your boyfriend? Dean or John?" Neville asked.

"Trick question, you know my boyfriend as Philip Black." Harry smiled. Neville broke into a grin.

"It really is you, isn't it. But why are you breaking me out?" Everyone whispered around. They didn't hear the two's conversation, and everyone was wondering why Neville was hugging a death eater.

"Remember what I told you before we had to leave? We need your help right now. So put these clothes on, and drink this." Harry ordered. He shoved the clothes in Neville's hands. Neville quickly got dressed, then he drank the weird potion. In a matter of seconds, Neville turned into Chester. Everyone gasped as Neville turned into him. Draco turned to everyone.

"We are going to get you out of here soon, okay? Don't think that Harry forgot you, we just needed time to create a plan, and set it up. The end is soon to come." Draco assured them. Everyone's gaze softened at the thought. Harry then pushed Neville into the middle of the group.