Potions and Meetings

~Hello my muchachos! Its gonna be a bumpy ride, so hold on. The gay train will soon be arriving~

Draco woke up the next morning, bright and early, so he could get started on his potions. The potion called for Asphodel, dried bat blood, Goosegrass, Vinegar, Wormwood, Flitterbloom, Chinese Chomping Cabbage, Death-cap, and lastly, one Bezoar, and would take approximately 13 hours to make. That's why he decided to wake up at 4am, so when noon came, he could escape. And by the time he met Harry to get the address, he would have enough time to make dinner.

When he was waiting for the Goosegrass to dissolve, he wrote a letter to Harry.

Dear Harry,

I started the potion. It should be done at approximately 12, so meet me at the Hogs Head at 2:30. Just tell the bar tender the password is trust. I ordered us a private room so we could talk about the safe house. See you in a couple hours.

Draco

When Draco finished, he tied the letter to his owl, and watched as he flew away. Then he continued the potion until 12.

Harry woke up to loud banging on his door. Weird. Hedgwig didn't wake him up earlier. When he sat up he saw, once again, the eyes of the mysterious barn owl, holding his leg out. Hedgwig wasn't in the room, she was probably out hunting. Harry took the letter, and read it, before tearing it to pieces, and starting a new letter.

Dear Draco,

Ok, I'm all set, I'll see you at 2:30. And by the way, what's your owls name? He's quite handsome, and you never mentioned him before.

Blaise

Then he tied the letter to the barn owl, and watched him fly away. On his way downstairs, he carefully ducked his Aunts morning slap. He had grown to dodge slaps at certain times of the day at certain places. The kitchen for example; every morning Aunt Petunia try's to smack Harry upside the head, but after his 10th birthday, he kept on dodging them, which only made his Aunt scowl and walk away. He started of by making a tradition breakfast; ham, bacon, eggs, grits, coffee, and hash browns. Then he sat down the plates and utensils on each seat, making sure to put Dudleys utensils in reverse since he's left handed. Just as he was piling the food on the plates, the two walruses came flopping down the stairs, and as soon as they sat down, they started eating.

"My coffee isn't hot enough, Boy!" Uncle Vernon yelled, shoving the cup in Harry's hands. Harry tried to move quickly to the microwave without spilling any of the hot contents on his clothes, but he still got a little splash on his hand. When the microwave beeped, he removed to cup, using a tea towel to hold it, and brought it to his Uncle, again. He took one sip before spitting it out.

"This is absolutely wretched, boy! Its disgusting!" then for good measure, he splash the steaming coffee on Harry's chest. It was mainly centered on his chest, but some splashed on his face as well. He tried to suppress a yell, but only let out a loud whimper, before running upstairs to dry and change. When he came back down the stairs, the cup was shattered on the floor, and Uncle Vernon looked at him with crossed eyes.

"Look at what you did, freak! You wasted coffee, and you broke my cup! Clean it up, and start the rest of your chores." Then he aggressively opened the newspaper and read its contents. Harry got the cleaning broom out of the cupboard, and cleaned the mess, wincing with every move. Once that was done, he headed outside, and fixed Aunt Petunia's garden, then he vacuumed the house, getting an occasional punch or kick from Dudley, and he finally resided to his room, and got clothed for his trip. Because Uncle Vernon didn't have to go to work that day, everyone had a mid-afternoon nap, leaving him locked in his room. He slowly stripped his clothes, trying not to make any noise while they were asleep, then he put on a long sleeve hoodie, then a scarf to cover the bottom half of his face, and then he put his hoodie up. He wore simple black jeans that fit heavily on Harry's thin frame, and worn out converses. He decided that the easiest way to get to Diagon Alley was to fly by broomstick, so he wrapped his invisibility cloak around him and his broom, and he flew away to the Hogs Head.