Chapter 2: An Unexpected Phone Call

It was already afternoon.

Your mother was busy cutting out the thorns of the freshly delivered red roses. She looked to your father who was staring at the flower arrangements your mother had done.

"I will miss the smell of the fresh flowers everyday. I will miss the shop. I will miss Lucky Blossoms and I will miss you honey." He looked at your mother and smiled.

Your mother looked at your father and also smiled, "Silly! How come you will miss me?"

Your father went near your mother and put his arms around your mother's shoulder. "Because after we sell this shop, we will not be workmates anymore. I will miss you." He said teasingly.

They both laughed. Then the happy mood changed all of a sudden.

"I hope Min Na doesn't change her mind. I know she really did her best just to passed the entrance examinations" Your mother uttered.

"That's true honey. I know what are we going to do is also for her own good and for her future" Your father replied.

--------------------------------------------------------

"Unnie! Please open the door! Yah Unnie!"

Ugh Cho Na again! You were lying on your bed. You did not went out of your room since what happened early in the morning. You checked your phone and it was already 3:45 in the afternoon. You skipped breakfast and lunch time. You realized how hungry you were already.

You decided to got up from your bed and opened the door.

"Why are you bugging me again? You really..." But before you could finished your words, "Unnie! Someone wants to talk to you at the telephone! Hurry! He said it is very very important!" Cho Na said panicking.

You went downstairs and rushed at the living room where the telephone was. "Very important? Who and what is it that he needs from me?" You thought.

You picked up the phone and answered.

"Hello? Good afternoon. I'm sorry it took me to long to answer the telephone. This is Min Na speaking."

"Good afternoon Ms. Han Min Na. I am Mr. Lee Dok Sin, the head administration officer from Two Moon Academy. We would like to congratulate you because you did not just passed the entrance examination but you also earned the highest percentage which is 99. We would like to inform you that the President and the Board of Trustees are greatly impressed with the result of your examination and so they decided to grant you the rarely Two Moon Scholarship Program. This means that as long as you maintain an average above and not lower than 90% your whole stay at the academy will be completely 100% discount from the tuition fee. The rest of the benefits will be discussed. Please do see me at my office tomorrow. Congratulations again and we are looking forward to see you!"

You were just there with your mouth hanging open. You could not believe all the things that you had heard.

You forgot that you should thank him but before you could say a word, he put down the telephone already.

You saw Cho Na in front of you staring and looks puzzled with the expression on your face.

"Omo! Cho Na! You will not believe this!" You composed yourself and recalled every word that Mr. Lee had spoken. You wanted to let everything be absorbed in your mind. You pinched your cheeks to know if you were only dreaming.

"Ya! Min Na Unnie! Are you okay?" Cho Na shouted.

You suddenly became aware of your senses.

You stood up and shouted, "I can't believe it! I am going to study at Two Moon Academy for free! This is amazing! Unbelievable! Umma and Appa should know this!"

"Really? You are going to study for free? Woooah!" Cho Na exclaimed.

"I am a scholar of Two Moon Academy! Wow!" You thought to yourself.

----------------

My apologies if ever you encounter wrong spelling or grammatical errors.

And for those who are new reading this Fan Fic, if you hate spoilers, might as well avoid reading the comments.

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR CONTINUOUS SUPPORT!

LOVE YOU! MAHAL KO KAYO!

-Reena (Former Username: GuardMeJunMyeon)