Chapter 58: Sweet Dreams

"Do you observe something on Min Na?" Chen asked.

"Yeah, she seemed quiet this past days." Lay replied.

"I think it started after our trip to Chungnam. Maybe she misses the kids?" Chen added.

"Maybe." Lay said.

"Wait do you also notice that noona and Kai are always together?" Sehun asked who joined the conversation.

"We all know that Kai has a thing for Min Na." Luhan uttered.

"But hyung, you also...asdfghjkl." Luhan instantly covered Sehun's mouth before he could finished his words.

Chen and Lay exchanged contacts then looked at Luhan, who was now as red as a tomato.

"You like her?" Chen and Lay both inquired.

"Oh you guys please shut up! You are all noisy!" Xiumin shouted at them who was actually in the middle of talking someone over his cellphone.

"Aigoo. Sorry hyung. Tell Sarah noona we miss her." Sehun said as he looked at Xiumin teasingly.

"How did you know I was talking to her? Ugh! Whatever!" Xiumin blurted as he just went to the corner of the room and continued conversing with Sarah over the phone.

Chen, Lay and Sehun again bugged Luhan if he has a crush on you. Suddenly, the door opened as Tao, Kris, Baekhyun and Chanyeol entered the conference room. You actually had a meeting today not just with the Club Presidents but all the EXO members so that was the reason why Chanyeol was included.

"Ya! The three of you! Why are you gossiping about my best friend huh?" Chanyeol said as he was referring to Sehun, Lay and Chen.

"We are not gossiping! We are just curious." Chen defended.

"AND concern." Lay added as he nudged Sehun for him to agree.

"Yeah! But we are just wondering, since Min Na noona is your best friend, is Kai already her boyfriend?" Sehun asked.

Chen and Lay sighed. They thought Sehun already would just let go of the issue.

"No!" Chanyeol exclaimed.

"Not yet." Baekhyun corrected.

"Not yet?" The three 'concern' guys reacted.

"Yes. Do you guys even forget about Suho hyung? She likes Min Na too. So it's either Kai or Suho hyung." Baekhyun said in a matter-of-fact tone.

"Ya! All of you stop it! You are all like tale-tellers!" Kris shouted who was already annoyed of them.

"Yeah! Just shut up." Tao append as he stuck out his tongue.

They narrowed their eyes on Tao while the latter just made a peace sign.

Suddenly, the door again opened as you entered together with Kai. You both settled right next to each other.

"Sorry guys I think you all waited too long." You said.

"No, we are just early." Xiumin retorted who had just sat on his chair.

Kai noticed that D.O and Suho were not yet around.

"Kyungsoo hyung and Suho hyung are not yet here." Kai said.

"Maybe they will be here in any minute." You uttered.

The door again opened as D.O entered in.

"Sorry guys I'm late. By the way Min Na, Suho told me he was not coming today at the meeting because he had an important appointment with President-nim. I'll just informed him about whatever we will be discussing today." D.O informed as he sat.