Chapter 45: Villa

D.O marched to your side. "Congratulations Min Na!" He said as he offered a handshake. You couldn't still believe on what you had read at the bulletin board.

D.O could observe how you were still stupefied as you again stood in front of the board, staring what was posted. He smiled as he watched you.

Two Moon Academy

Candidates for the TOP PERFORMING STUDENTS of the year
(Seniors)

1.HAN MIN NA
2.KIM JUN MYEON
3.DO KYUNG SOO
4. KIM JONG DAE
5. ZHANG YIXING

The students began to leave the place as they went back to their own respective classrooms. However, some of the students patted your back and congratulated you. The guys also did the same. But as much as how Chanyeol wanted to say how happy he was for you, he couldn't. He was not yet still ready to talk to you.

You kept searching around for Suho because you also wanted to congratulate him but he was nowhere to be seen.

"Kyungsoo-ah, have you seen Suho?" You asked.

"He was here a while ago, he was actually beside me. That's strange, he was gone." He replied as he scratched his head.

"Where did that guy go?" You said.

"Don't worry about him. Maybe he went ahead to the classroom. Come on maybe he was already there." He said as you nodded and the two of you went back to your room.

As you arrived at your room, Suho was still not around. The whole class period, he never appeared. It was so bizarre of him, he never cut classes, only today.

You started to wonder why. You thought maybe he felt suddenly sick so he decided to go home.

"Or maybe he felt bad for not being the number one?" You thought.

-----------------------------------------------

The Kim family were silently having their dinner. Director Kim and Mrs. Kim sat side by side while Jun Myeon and his older brother, Jun Min on the opposite side of the table.

Director Kim had been keenly observing his youngest son while eating who looked like he was just playing the food on his plate. Suho actually don't have the appetite to eat.

Director Kim stopped eating as he sighed. "Jun Myeon, if you don't feel like eating, you may now leave the table." He said as he broke the silence.

"I'm so sorry dad." He apologized.

He couldn't control anymore his anger. Director Kim slammed both of his fist at the table as Mrs. Kim and Jun Min almost choked their foods in shocked. Suho was already expecting his dad making this scene. He knew his dad well.

"What is really wrong with you Jun Myeon? You are disappointing me twice in a row! First, you were not chosen as the Supreme Student Officer AND now, you only landed as number two on the top performing student list?! What a disgrace!" Director Kim said.

"But honey, we should at least be happy for him. He was still on the top 5." Mrs. Kim muttered as he was gently rubbing his husband's shoulder. She looked on Suho and gave him a comforting smile.