Chapter 43: Confession

Witnessing you sobbing in Kai's arms yesterday, there was nothing he could feel but jealousy. It hurts inside of him, he had never felt like this before. It might be because he was truly in love with you. He knew it well, no one had made him like this.

D.O observed Suho's silence ever since morning. He knew when something was bothering him. Even when all of them were happy chattering in the cafeteria, Suho was just silent. It was already dismissal time and he couldn't take seeing his friend slash seatmate like that. They were walking side by side on their way to where their respective cars were parked.

"Jun Myeon are you okay?" D.O finally bothered to ask. He seemed not to be listening. He then snapped his fingers in front of his face and shouted, "YA!"

Suho almost jolted in surprise as he halted from walking and looked at D.O. It was then he went back to his senses and realized that D.O had been talking to him.

"I'm sorry Kyungsoo-ah. Yes I'm fine." He replied as he forced a smile. He was trying to hide the sadness in his heart.

"No you're not. As far as what you are behaving today, I can conclude that something is bothering you. Tell me, what is it?" D.O asked.

D.O truly knew him well. He sighed. Suho was thinking if he should confess to D.O about his feelings for you but then he realized what's the point of keeping it anyway.

"D.O, I think I am falling in love with Min Na." Suho confessed.

D.O's eyes got bigger than usual, truly startled with his friend's words.

"Since when did you start to have feelings for her?" D.O asked stil surprised.

"I don't know when, it just came to me unexpected. All I know is that she is the only one who could make my heart beat go crazy and just thinking about her makes me happy." He replied as he looked down. He could feel his face turning into crimson, starting to get a little bit embarrassed of his sudden confession.

D.O smiled. He patted Suho's shoulder. "So, you're in love huh? That is truly a problem. When are you planing to tell your feelings for her?" D.O inquired.

Suho didn't yet thought about that. He think he was not yet ready. "I still don't know yet." Suho said.

---------------------------------------------------

Chanyeol offered to drive you home. While he was driving, he was gathering all the courage to ask you to go out with him tomorrow. After what he had seen yesterday, he knew that Suho and Kai was his competitors in winning your heart and he should make a move before it's too late. As you reached home, Chanyeol was gentle man enough to opened the car door for you. He followed behind until you reached your front gate.

"Thanks again Channie!" You said as you flashed a beam.

Now he was panicking inside, he didn't know how to spill it out. He sighed as he gather his thoughts and took the courage to ask. "Ahm Minnie-ah are you free tomorrow?"

"Ah yes I am. Why?" You asked in return.

That was a relief for him. "Can we go out tomorrow? Just the two of us?" His voice slightly squeaked at the end.

"Sure!" You answered without hesitation.

Chanyeol was so happy. He was trying to suppress the warm fuzzes he was feeling inside.

"Good! So I'll pick you tomorrow by ten in the morning?" He said as he couldn't help smiling.

"Okay!" You replied.

"See you tomorrow! Bye Minnie!" He said as he waved goodbye and hopped inside his car.

"Bye!" You exclaimed as you watched his car went away.