Chapter 24: Clueless

*HAPPY 1K! :))))))

Yeay!

I didn't thought this would happen!

And because of that I will do my best to give you better updates! Getting somehow pressured but it's a good kind of pressure because it's my pleasure to write for you guys! You are my motivation!

BTW @lovebambam, I'm so grateful for your positive feedback! This chapter is dedicated for you.

Those who are voting, keep them coming! :))

People who are adding this to their RLs, KAMSAHAMNIDA! Sorry I cannot mention you all.

And to you who is reading this, THANK YOU for patiently waiting for my updates.

God bless you! Group hug! :))

Am I too talkative already? Sorry just super HAPPY! :)) Reaching 1K meant so much for me already.

So here it is!

ENJOY this chapter!

MAHAL KO KAYONG LAHAT! (In english, I LOVE YOU ALL)

-------------------------------------------

Among the quartet that Sir Lee told you, Baekhyun has been your closest so far and maybe it would not be that hard to convince him. You were on your way to the Club Quarters. You gently knocked at the Glee Club's quarters and as you entered, Baekhyun and some members were in the middle of a jamming session. They stopped as soon as they saw you.

You smiled. "Annyeonghaseyo!" You greeted.

"Annyeong Officer Han!" They chorally said.

Baekhyun approached you. "It's surprising you came here Min Na. Is there anything we could do for you?" He asked.

"I just wanted to talk to you Baek." You said.

"Only me?" He reassured.

You nod your head.

Baekhyun who has no idea what you would be talking about but the look in your face seemed serious.

"Ah okay let's talk there inside the recording studio." He said.

You looked to the members. "Ah you guys just continue what you're doing." You said and they resume their jamming.

You followed Baekyun as you entered inside the recording studio. All band instruments were there. All kinds of guitar (acoustic, electric and bass), keyboards and a drumset. You gazed at the drumset.

Baekhyun patted the seat beside him, you sat down. He noticed that you were staring at the drumset.

"You know how to play drums?" He asked.

"Aah no! It reminded me of Channie, when we were in grade school he used to play drums and he's really good!" You proudly said.

"Really?" Baekhyun was surprised. He knew Chanyeol can play the guitar and he can even rap but he never knew about that.

"Yeah. And I was actually convincing him to join your club but he doesn't want to. He's musically talented you know. But don't tell him, I told you about it. Promise?" You said as you were asking for a pinky promise.

He also curled his pinky into yours. "Pinky promise!" He said and both of you smiled.

But Baekhyun knew why Chanyeol never wanted to join the club. He wanted to tell you the whole reason but he thinks its not yet the right time. He sighed.
Then he remembered, that you need to talk to him.