Chapter 33: Mrs. Kim

Due of book reports! Everyone passed all their works to Ms. Kang except for one person -- Kai. He was also absent yesterday and today. You were wondering if it was because of what you've said to him last time. You started to felt regret that you shouldn't have done those to him but you also felt like he deserves it too. You shook your head and tried to removed those thoughts in your mind.

You were now at your office as you and Suho would be polishing the flow of the program for the Night. Chanyeol would also be coming because you would help him to prepare his script as an emcee.

"I've already talked to the manager of CN BLUE and they already agreed to let them perform. However, they were only allowed to sing two songs." Suho said.

You frowned. "Aww really? I was wishing they could sing more songs. They are my idol you know." You replied.

"Ah jinja?" He said as you nodded. "Mr. Lee also would be the one to proxy President-nim for the opening remarks. The President couldn't come because he'll be attending a convention in Hongkong on that day." He added.

"Oh I see. Wow Suho! Thanks really for helping me with the program. You are truly a big help." You thanked as you tapped his shoulders.

"Aigoo. No problem Min Na-ah, you're welcome! And by the way, you have to prepare your speech okay? It's also a good time that students would recognize you as the officer of the academy." He uttered.

"Huh?" You said as you jaw-dropped. You had no idea that you would be delivering your speech PLUS you have stage fright.

"Yes Min Na, you heard me so prepare okay? Just make it brief yet meaningful." He suggested.

You scratched your head. "Was that really necessary?" You inquired still in doubt.

Suho smirked, he sense that you were worried. "Yes it is. Big events such this, the officer has to give a speech. Don't worry I know you can do it! Arraso?" He said trying to cheer you up.

You sighed. "Fine. I hope that I would not stutter because of nervousness." You said as you chuckled.

Now Suho was thinking on how he could ask you about what you'll wearing for the  Night. He was thinking of the right words to say but not sounding so obvious.

"Mom, this is your fault." He mumbled.

"You're saying something?" You asked him while you were writing something on your planner.

He shook his head. You looked at him then returned your gaze to your planner.

"Should I ask her now? Ughhh!" Suho's inner voice said. He sighed as he cleared his throat.

"Ahmm.. Min Na-ah.. Are you all ready for the Night?" He asked.

You put down your pen and looked at him. "Well, honestly not yet, even what will I wear, I haven't bought any." You replied as you sighed and rested your chin on your hands. "I'm so occupied with so many things." You muttered.

"Aww is that so?" He replied.

"Uh huh. I don't want to bother myself with such PLUS exams tomorrow!" You exclaimed.

Then someone knocked at the door. Chanyeol entered flashing a wide grin as he saw you then he instantly wore a poker face when he notice that Suho was also inside.

He bowed and greeted, "Annyeonghaseyo Officer Han and Suho hyung!"

"Aigooo! Channie so formal huh? Officer Han?" You said as you asked him to take a seat.

Chanyeol smiled at you then his eyes met Suho's. They both shot electric gaze with each other.

You looked at both of them. "What's wrong with this two?" You thought.