Author's Note

First of all, I want to grab first a one roll of tissue paper before I begin. XD

Seriously, I cannot believe that Clash Academy had ended. This was the first story that I had written and was able to finish it. Plus its a Fan Fiction.

This story stirred up my passion for writing. I never thought I will love writing at all. I used to compose poems but I never thought that I can actually write a long story such as this.

And until now, I cannot believe that this story gathered a lot of readers. My first intention of making this story is just out of love for the first ever Kpop group that I became so addicted or should I say overdose? :P Of course no other than EXO! Awooooo! :3

Thanks to this 12 handsome, talented and irresistable guys! And yes, for me they will be forever OT12 for me. ♥

I would like also to thank also my chingus who had influence me in loving this guys. To @dorkykyungsoo and @somedayUwillknow, THANK YOU for introducing EXO in my life. Even if we don't say it, but this guys are the ones who keeps us from keeping in touch with each other though we are apart. LOVE YOU BUDDIES! See you soon! Don't forget your gifts for Harra and Harris. XD

To @cicipow, my dearest chingu, thank you for the support you had been showing me. Your words of wisdom which made you sound like you are older than me and the times for cheering me up if I felt like my ideas for this story running out. :P LOVE YOU SISTER!

If I didn't mention you, it just means you are more special because I wanna say..

SUPER DUPER MEGA POWER TO THE HIGHEST PEAK OF MT. EVEREST OR MOUNT OLYMPUS THANK YOU THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR SUPPORT!

I LOVE YOU MY AWESOME AND BELOVED READERS! YOU ARE THE BEST! :) YOU ARE NOW ALL IN MY HEART. ♥

Can I give you now a super tight hug and million kisses? ^_^

Really thank you especially those who are voting and even posting wonderful (sometimes hilarious) comments at every chapter. I super appreciate it. And I swear I am reading them. :)

Those who are also consistent on only posting a comment "UPDATE PLEASE", I love you too. :P Well, I just hope that you guys have to understand that I really do updates, you don't have to bug me.

And lastly, to the Filipino readers, GRABEE SUPER THANK YOU SA INYO. HINDI KO AKALAIN NA MADAMING PINOY ANG BABASA NG STORY NA TO! SALAMAT TALAGA SA INYO! WAAAH! MAHAL NA MAHAL KO KAYONG LAHAT!

Okay, so I guess I am done on the acknowledgement part. Let me now answer some of the questions that you would like to know about this story, about me and about my undying love for Junmyeon. LOL :P

1. WHAT IS YOU INSPIRATION IN WRITNG CLASH ACADEMY?

I was inspired to write my own EXO FF because of the first FF that I also read about them. I bet you guys know the famous Oh Dear Classmates by @sacheeko. Yes, that's the first FF that I read and I am also a big fan of the author. Another inspiration for this story is EXO's song Growl. :) Eureorong~

2. WHY DID MIN NA END UP WITH SUHO AND NOT KAI OR LUHAN OR CHANYEOL?

It is because I want too. Hehe! No but seriously, can I also ask you, can you give me a good FF which made Suho win the heart of the girl? I guess there are few stories to mention. If you have one, recommend it to me please. It is what I actually notice when I was reading EXO FF so I said to myself that I will make stories for my Junmyeonnie. And besides, isn't it obvious that authornim is a Suho bias. It's just funny though that there are some who still ask me who's my UB. Doesn't my username barely says it all? :) So stop ranting at me why Min Na end up with him. Can we at least give our gramps leader a try? :)

3. Will you do dedications for Clash Academy?

Sorry but as much as I want too, I will not be doing dedications for C.A. I just wanted to be fair to everyone. But from now on I will do dedications on my other stories.

4. ANY FACTS ABOUT THE AUTHOR?

I am a 92-liner.

I also love to dance.

I love color green and blue.

My fave ice cream flavor is strawberry.

I don't know how to ride the bicycle.

5. AND THE MOST ASKED QUESTION OF ALL.. WILL THERE BE A SEQUEL OR BOOK 2 FOR C.A? OR SPECIAL CHAPTERS?

Yes, there's a special chapter! But sorry there is NO Book 2. It is hard to make a sequel and make it as big as the first book.  So please let's just end the story as it is.

My other works:

▪EXO IMAGINES

▪Mistakes (Sehun One Shot Story)

▪My first Filipino EXO FF, BIAS KO IN LOVE SA'YO, ANYARE?! (Ongoing)

▪Reset (I lost my mind), starring EXO Suho and Lay. (Complete)

Follow me on Twitter: @hey_macareena

I guess I will end it here! THANK YOU AGAIN!

'TILL THEN!

God bless all of you!

XOXO

- Reena :)
formerly GuardMeJunMyeon (GMJM)