Chapter 20: The Secret Admirer

You entered your classroom and you were dumbfounded as all eyes were on you again. You were confused but your eyes widened as you saw a bouquet of red roses placed at the top of your chair. You heard some of them murmuring, definitely they were talking about you.

You held the flowers. You looked at Chanyeol. "Do you know who gave this?" You asked.

"No." Chanyeol replied as he crossed his arms in annoyance . "Whoever he is! He is totally pissing me off today!" His inner voice said.

"Luhan hyung, do you have an idea who gave those flowers to her?" Sehun whispered.

"I don't know okay. Who cares?!" Luhan replied and rolled his eyes.

"Aigoo. I was jus curious." Sehun replied.

On the other hand, Stephanie and Macy looked at you with an evil eye.

"Look at her. She looks like its her first time to receive a bouquet of flowers in her entire life." Stephanie said.

"What do you expect? She's been an ugly duckling geek in her entire life." Macy replied.

Xiumin heard them. He remembered the day when they were ill-treating you at the gate. Macy who noticed Xiumin's stare at them poked Stephanie's arm. They both stop murmuring.

"Envious." Xiumin whispered to them and rolled his eyes.

"Min Na you have a secret admirer!" Baekhyun exclaimed as you went near him and covered his mouth.

"Baekhyun-ah please keep quiet okay." You whispered as you broadened your eyes to him.

"Sorry. Why don't you check if there's a note or something so we would know who gave it to you." He suggested as he winked.

You saw a piece of folded yellow paper and opened it. Baekhyun also went near you and took a peek. It was written:

I hope this flowers made your day. Smile. :)

-Mr. You'll Meet Soon

Then both you and Baekhyun shared contacts. "Mr. You'll Meet Soon?" You chorusly said.

----------------------------------------

Lunch break time! You were still thinking who was the one who gave you the bouquet of flowers. You were ashamed of bringing the bouquet along with you so you told Chanyeol and Baekhyun that you would drop by your office and leave the flowers there. Chanyeol and Baekhyun on the other hand, went ahead to the cafeteria and would just wait for you there. You were on your way to the cafeteria when you saw Chen. You dragged him along with you to join at your table with Baekhyun and Chanyeol. He wanted to decline but you hardly insisted.

"Hey guys! Is it okay if Chen would join us?" You asked. Chen was behind you giving a forced smile to Baekhyun and Chanyeol.

Baekhyun and Chanyeol shared contacts. "Sure." They both replied.

"Great!" You exclaimed. Chen sat beside Baekhyun while you sat beside Chanyeol.

While you were eating, you observed that you did most of the talking. You looked upon each of them.

"Are you guys okay? Am I too talkative or what? You're all so quiet." You inquired.

"No." They chorally blurted.

You chuckled. "Okay you guys are weird." You said.

Chanyeol then looked at Chen. "So ahm Chen? How are you?" He asked.

"I'm fine." Chen replied then smiled.

Then they both shifted their gazes to their plate and continued eating.

You sense that there was quite an atmosphere of awkwardness. You broke the silence as you spoke. "Aahm.. What activities did you had last year in the academy?" You asked.

"Well, usually we have sports fest, family day.. The common activities you know and in the middle of the school year we have this soiree party." Baekhyun answered.

"Soiree party?" You inquired.

"Minnie its a night party for all students then the academy would invite also students from other schools. But most don't like attending to it because its quite boring." Chanyeol said.

Chen and Baekhyun nodded their heads in agreement.

"Boring? But I think its fun plus meeting other students from other school is interesting." You said.

Chen shook his head. "Well, its quite awkward because most students in Two Moon think that they are superior from others and treat other schools as rivals. You can't blame them, its a male pride." Chen answered.

"Yeah. Chen is right." Baekhyun concurred.

"That's so sad. Well, I was trying to get an idea for the next school event that I would like to propose for our upcoming meeting." You said as you pouted.

Chanyeol ruffled your hair. "Aigoo.. Don't worry, I know you could think of something better. Right guys?" He said as he looked to Chen and Baekhyun.

"Chanyeol is right. We are here to help you." Baekhyun said.

Chen looked at you and gave a comforting smile.

Then Baekhyun shifted the topic. "So what did you do to the flowers?" He asked.

"Well, I went to the Math and Science Club quarters and asked if they had an extra jar. They gave me one and so I put the flowers there and place it on top of my desk in my office." You replied.

"You should have thrown it away." Chanyeol mumbled.

You looked at him. "Did you just say something?" You asked.

"No. I didn't." Chanyeol defended then looked down.

Chen smiled. He heard what Chanyeol said.

"Oh Min Na! Now you've got a secret admirer! I'm so jealous." Baekhyun said as he pouted his lips.

"Well, whoever he is. I am not interested. He's probably just making fun of me." You replied.

-------------------------------------------

You finished your home works before going to sleep. You suddenly remembered that tomorrow is Saturday and you forgot to ask Suho as you have no idea on how to get to their house. Unexpectedly, your cellphone was ringing.

"Yeoboseo?" You answered.

"Min Na-ah this is Suho." He replied.

You took a deep breath and felt relief. "Oh good thing you called! I was worrying a while ago thinking about how to get at your place tomorrow." You said.

He chuckled. "Well, good thing I called. I was just going to tell you that I will be sending my driver to fetch you tomorrow at your house." He said.

"What? How come you know where my house is?!" You exclaimed.

"Aissh! You clearly heard what I said. Wake up early okay?" He said as he scartching his head

"Yes sir." You answered.

"That's all. Bye!" He said and hung up the phone already.

You stared at your phone and hissed. "Demanding." You said to yourself as you slumped yourself to bed.

----------------

My apologies if ever you encounter wrong spelling or grammatical errors.

And for those who are new reading this Fan Fic, if you hate spoilers, might as well avoid reading the comments.

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR CONTINUOUS SUPPORT!

LOVE YOU! MAHAL KO KAYO!

-Reena (Former Username: GuardMeJunMyeon)