Chapter 49: Kai

If there was number one person you wanted to avoid, that would be him. After what he had done, you can never trust him anymore. As he was approaching you, you were already panicking inside. Thinking if it would be better to run, you shook your head because that would make you look stupid. He was not a ghost or a killer or whatsoever but you just wanted to escape. But how? Kai who was always been your savior from him was not around. He had been absent for two consecutive days.

All you need was a dose of courage now and besides you wanted to confront him about what he really wanted to you.

"Andrew Lee." You said. Yet even uttering his name gave you shivers to your spine.

"Hi Min Na! How are you?" He asked.

How could he even talked to you like this, it was so casual for him. He really knew how to play his game, you thought how manipulative he could be.

You narrowed your eyes on him.

"Stop it Andrew Lee. It's game over. Don't fool me because Kai had told me everything. How could you even do that to me?!" You said boldly.

Andrew was taken aback. He clenched both of his fist. Anger was slowly crawling in his veins but he wanted to looked calm in front of you. He sighed.

"Min Na, whatever Kai told you, that was not true. He was just saying things against me because he was jealous of me, Kai likes you." Andrew answered back.

You don't know if you would be shock about what he had revealed about Kai. However, you knew he was again lying. You hissed.

"Liar! Just stop it Andrew Lee! Stay away from me because I don't trust someone like you." You said as you tried to ran away but he caught your hand.

You looked back at him and you were frightened because his eyes, it was like burning.

"Andrew, let me go!" You shouted.

"Min Na, never ran away from me. You are mine!" Andrew growled.

"SHE IS NOT YOURS." Someone spoke behind his back.

Andrew craned his head and smirked.

"Oh! Look who do we have here. The very famous Kim Jun Myeon!" Andrew said.

Suho shot him a glare look as he went to your side and held your other hand.

You looked at Suho. It was the first time you had seen his face like this. The way he looked at Andrew was like he wanted to eat him alive.

"Let go of her or else..." Suho spoke but Andrew cut him off.

"Or else what? You're gonna ask your father to kick me out in the academy? How powerful!" He blurted back.

Suho went to him closer as Andrew took a step back. He was now starting to tremble but he was just trying to put a brave face.

"Why not? If kicking you out in the academy will be such a big relief. Don't even push me to do so." Suho threatened directly on Andrew's face.

You were just there in between, watching them. But both of them holding firmly your hand.

Andrew gave up as he let go of your hand and pushed away Suho.

And just like what he had said on Kai, "We are not yet done." He turned his back and walked away.

Then Suho held both of your arms to face him.

"Are you okay? Did he hurt you or anything?" He concernedly asked.

You shook your head, you cannot looked at his eyes.