Chapter 6: Moon Star Section

You saw Suho that he already entered the room. You were already catching your breath as you walked slowly. "That Snobby Ungetleman he walks so fast! Arrrgh!" You thought to yourself.

As you entered your classroom, you were shocked that all eyes were on you. You also looked at them. You started to wonder if you entered the wrong classroom. Then someone went beside you. "Minnie! You are here!" It was Chanyeol. You were surprised. You looked up at him.

"Oh! Channie you surprised me! Yes, yes I'm in this section!" You told him as you saw Baekhyun who was sitting and was waving at you.

He winked at you and you smiled. Then you tried looking for Suho. You spotted him and he was there sitting beside a guy who has round eyes yet looked cute. The guy glanced at you and continued reading his book.

"Come Minnie sit beside me." Then he grabbed your hand and led you to a chair beside him. You sat down. Then as you looked around you notice that mostly, guys were in your class and there were only two girls who were then looking at you since you entered the classroom. They shot you an evil look.

And your eyes widened. "Omo! They are also here?" You whispered. It was Stephanie and Macy. The girls who used to bully you at your former school. Of course, you would never ever forget them. There outstanding faces you always wonder why it was so fully covered of BB Cream, thick layers of make up and they both have to wear those pink ribbon headbands. They are not twins and even sisters. But one thing was for sure they were here to ruin your life again.

They looked at you and saw Macy with her hands making a you-are-dead sign. Your heart suddenly beats fast as if you were truly threatened.

Then Baekhyun who was sitting behind you tapped your shoulder. You turned at him. "Hi Min Na! Are you okay? I'm glad you are here." Baekhyun said as he smiled at you.

Suddenly, a very tall guy entered the room. Then, someone who was also behind him also tall and looked like a Chinese. "Wow! Are they really students here? Why did God blessed them too much with such height?" You thought to yourself. Then you heard some of your classmates murmuring something as they entered. The very tall guy looked at them and they immediately stop and went to their seats.

Both of this tall guys sat at the back of the class. You saw Suho and the guy beside him with round eyes, they seem not to be surprised with their presence both of them looked like they were having a serious conversation. Then you looked at Chanyeol on your left whose already eyes closed with his earphones on while you looked Baekhyun at your back who was busy playing a game on his phone.

You saw Stephanie and Macy as if they were giggling. You were sure that they were talking about those two tall guys who just came in. You noticed a guy behind them, he wore glasses and he was also busy reading a book. Then he noticed that you were looking at him, he smiled shyly. You also did the same and he went back reading his book.

Then you noticed this guy on your right who was sleeping ever since you came in. Then he woke up. He yawns silently and looks at you. He looked so cute, he seemed to be Chinese. "Hi! Do you know what time is it?" the guy asked.

You were staring at him and you remembered that this guy was talking to you. You looked at your watch. You were shocked that it was already 9:30 in the morning and still your teacher was not yet around. "It's already 9:30." You said to him.

He smiled. He offered his hand, "By the way I'm Lay. And you are?" He asked. You shake his hand. "I'm Min Na". You said as you also let go of his hands. His hands were so soft mind you. It was softer than yours. Insecurity comes in again!

Then Lay averted his gaze to the three guys who were entering the room. The two guys who first entered were really good-looking. They seem to be like brothers. They were both beautiful. They sat beside each other. Then you saw Stephanie and Macy giggled again.