Chapter Four

Chapter Four

          "Jared!" Casey yelled. "Get off of my brother! How many times do I have to tell you to leave the first years alone!" Casey was red in the face and if it was possible, I'm sure that steam would be coming out of her ears.

          Her brother was an average sized kid, but he had little muscles and I guess guys could consider him puny. "You know that he won't fight back! Pick on someone your own size!" Casey was going off at him, which was actually rather hysterical.

          "Who? Maybe you?" He asked and started chasing her around playfully. He looked like a fun guy that really didn't mean any harm.

          It was surprising to see how many boys were in here. The school clearly separated the students by male and female, so I'm almost positive that they shouldn't be there. Oh well, more fun for us I suppose.

          "Well now look who's here," Xavier said from behind me, catching me off guard once again.

          "What are you doing here? You know that no girl here would date you, unless of course you blindfolded them." I retorted.

          "Then what are you doing out here because none of these guys are interested in arrogance." Xavier said, smirking. He wore a smug face like he thought that he had won. Well, he had another thing coming.

          "Arrogance, ha then we must be talking about you! I’m sorry I didn't know that we were still talking about you! So now you are into guys? So many confessions in such little time!”

          Xavier opened his mouth a few times to retaliate, but nothing came out. "With me, there are no comebacks." I said with a fake smile and walked away, bumping right into Casey.

          "Don't think because I was running around that I didn't see you. I saw you flirting with Xavier. Don't think that you can get anything past me." She said with a wicked smile.

          "I'm not flirting with him." I said, rolling my eyes. "If I chose to flirt with someone, it would be someone way hotter than he is." I looked around, waiting for someone to catch my eye. Then I saw Jared, standing over by a bunch of his friends. After giving him a full once over, he wasn't that bad looking after all.

          "Who are you scoping out?" Casey asked, craning her neck so that she could see.

          "Well there goes my subtle approach at things," I teased, giving a mock glare to Casey.

          "I would stand here and figure out who you were looking at and embarrass you, but I think that we should just get a bunch of people and play some truth or dare!" Casey was all hyped up, making me laugh.

          She got everyone who wanted to play in the center of the room, having people squish on the couch and others sit on the floor.