Authors Note

^^ Picture above is the 2nd Cover Pic, comment if you want me to change it to this cover.

Hello Readers, I want to thank you ahead of time for reading this story, Another Newell Brother. I'm going to be completely honest with you, this is my first time writing a Gay/Yaoi Incest story so please bear with me. There will be some mistakes along the way but please don't tease or judge me. I'm only 15 so of course imma make mistakes, I'm not perfect. Anyways, a friend of mines has recommended me to make a story like this so I have done so. I really do hope this story gets tons of good views and remarks, because tbh I'm really scared that y'all won't like it. Anyways, the ideas from this story were inspired from a show and a story I was reading and I really hope you like it.

Now, y'all should already know that you will be seeing the following in the story:

•Yaoi/Gay
•Sexual Content
•Incest
•Inappropriate Langauge
•Bullying
•Etc.

If you don't like those, then please just leave now and save me and the others readers the time of not having to deal with y'all horrible comments. I'll accept any requests and opinions but let's not go too overboard because I don't need that.

I haven't written a story in quite a while so I'm still a bit rusty at it so give me a break please. I'll also need help making the sexual scenes since I'm not professional at it, is there anyone who is willing to help me make those scenes or at least teach me how? If so, don't be afraid to message me. I have other stories as well so please read those as well. Thank You & Enjoy!

**P.S. The characters, I'll be changing their hair colors in the story even though that's not how their pictures look**