(Extra Filler) Chapter 1

Hey guys, this chapter is dedicated to SWS_is_bae2003 (I'm on my phone & have absolutely no idea how to do the whole dedication to... thing so this will do)

P.S. if you have any ideas for any filler chapters such as this one, just COMMENT & if the idea seems interesting, I'll dedicate it to you & write it. This will be like a game, those who got the most shout outs/dedications, I'll make you a character in one of my stories, sounds good?

Any who, some of y'all may be wondering why Anderson & his brother's have different last names since Anderson's last name is Daniels & his brothers are all Newell's. So this will be a short filler chapter as to how that happened.

P.S. There is a huge timeskip from now back into when Kaiden was 15. So with that being said, don't comment saying how the time isn't right or stuff like that cuz these extra fillers are mostly about certain storylines when the characters were younger.

P.S.S The mother does speak of Ander having brothers but he never thought much of it because of those nightmares he kept having. And he was also so into eating his food and being on his phone that I'm not too sure he even caught her talking about his brothers.

With that being said, enjoy the extra filler chapter!

——————————————————

*Ander's POV*

Yawning, I got up and wiped my eyes. Ugh, I was tired as it is... I literally stayed up most of the night doing my photoshoot for some new brand.

After a few minutes of trying to wake up, I made my way into my bathroom to freshen up. Let's just say I was in there for an exceptional time, girls aren't the only ones who take long. Pfft, my hair takes about 15 mins just to make it this perfect.

Opening up the door, I made my way downstairs where I was met with the amazing small of blueberry pancakes on the table just crying for me to devour each and every one of them.

"Morning kiddo" Mother said, ruffling my hair. I gave her a kiss on the cheek and went to eat the pancakes, which were very delicious. Y'all have those moments where you're soooo hungry that anything you eat tastes like the greatest thing in the world? This is one of those moments, well mother is a great cook nonetheless.

"Um, Mom... I've been meaning to ask you why you... don't have... dad's last name?"

She stood there shocked for a second, normally I don't like talking about my father because he left us and never came back. I have no intentions whatsoever of forgiving him. She coughed, "Well my baby, your father and I got a divorce. When we got married, it was solely for the sake of our children, seeing as how I was also pregnant with you at that time.

Your father and I never really saw eye to eye, it was rare when we do. The day your grandmother passed away, I changed for the worse. I had severe depression and had done some unforgivable things. I was a horrible mother and he always threw that in my face. He was right though... So during my time of depression, he filed for a divorce and tried taking my babies away from me. Fighting for custody was very hard, your father used everything against me and he found his own way to gain custody of each of them. As for you, it was easy for me to get custody because you actually wanted to stay with me. That day I promised myself that I'd be a better person and a better mother to you and hopefully one day I'd get to see my other children. That day, I went back to being just a Daniels, the thought of being a Newell again just brought back horrible memories of my past."

I was informed that I had brothers but Mother never spoke of them and it was a touchy subject to talk about so I always put that in the back of my mind and tried my best to forget about it, for her sake.

"Why don't I have his last name?" I asked quickly. Mother gave me a confused stare, "Why do you ask? Do you want to have his last name?"

"No, I don't. I'm just curious as to why I'm the only Daniels, well aside from you of course."

"Well... He didn't... want you to have... his last name." She stopped. "He didn't see you as his son, he tried to use everything against me and seeing as how you weren't born yet, he said that you're not his. He had came up with ridiculous assumptions that I had hooked up with someone else and that you're not his son. He didn't want you and I didn't want you to grow up having a last name of someone who seems to have no love for you whatsoever.

But... When you were about four years old, he finally got a paternity test. I was already making plans to even go on the Maury show just to let the truth come out. With that paternity test, that alone had proved that he was your father. But even at that, he still chose not to be in your life and I couldn't force him. I took it upon myself to be both Mommy and Daddy for you, I didn't care whether it was easy or hard because I had to do my best for you. But my baby, if you want to have a bond with your dad, we can try and see if we can set something up-"

"No," I interrupted her. "I don't have a dad. If he wanted to be in my life, he would've made an effort to at least try but no. Why bother showing interest if he's not showing me some form of effort." I hugged Mother, "I already have an amazing Mother who is both a mom and a dad to me. I don't need anyone else" I kissed her cheek and we both went back to eating breakfast peacefully.

——————————————————

1st filler is finally finished, what do y'all think of it?

VOTE if you like Ander's Mother, COMMENT whether you think I should make a filler in the Dad's POV.

And for any of y'all who have any ideas for a filled chapter, don't be afraid to let me know. You'll get a dedication to that specific extra filler chapter.

Thank y'all & hey, go check out my other BoyxBoy book. A new chapter was just published!

~ DkovenPizarro