Ch. 5: An Apology?

*Ander's POV*

I woke up to find myself lonely downstairs. My Brothers spent all their time in Ben's room... It was already about a week since I've been here and it feels more like a month already.

It was weird, just sitting in someone else's house all by yourself with nothing to do while you're so called 'brothers' just abandon you to have fun upstairs.

They weren't normal brothers, I don't exactly have concrete evidence but I just feel it in my gut that there is incest in this house... The way they all look at each other, how close they are to each other, and even the slight moaning I hear from time to time around the house. I swear, I even caught them about to kiss. Well... I actually ran into Ben's room yesterday because I thought everyone else was missing or something and then I saw that they were all shirtless in Ben's room and that Nick was laying on top of Ben in the position of kissing. With the look on his face, I believe he was upset...

"Hey Ander, whatcha doing?" Alex sits next to me on the couch, having that 'just had sex' hair and clothes just struggled to put on.

"Just looking for something to watch, you could watch now. I'll be outta y'all guys sight the whole day so no need to worry 'bout me ruining the moment" I walked up and went into my room getting dressed.

*Alex's POV*

I felt sorry for Ander, we should be paying him more attention but instead we just let our hormones get in the way.

I made my way back into the room seeing all of them just laying on the bed, "Ander said he'll be outta our hair for the day... We should really spend more time with him guys..."

They all stare at me intensely, "I like it the way it is, it's always been like this and it's perfect" Nate chuckles. Those comments of his are really upsetting me now, "You know what Nate, I'm tired of you treating him like shit! He's our brother for crying out loud, he didn't come all this way just to be in a house with all his brothers who just abandon him to fuck each other--"

"--Guy's he's right. We do need to spend more time with him. He was brought here to spend time with us and get to know us better, obviously thst hasn't been happening."

I smiled and walked away. I grabbed my phone and messaged Ander.

'Hey Ander, we really wanna apologize for this whole week and how we've basically abandoned you. I hope you forgive us'

Seconds later, I get a response.

'It's alright, I've been busy anyways with the show I'm starring in. And yeah I forgive you, it's not that big a deal that you guys don't want to spent time with me. I get it...'

What he said made me feel bad a bit,

'No no, we do want to spend time with you. I guess we were just so used to our regular routine that we forgot that you were here and we apologize for that. I had a talk with our brothers and they agree, or at least most of them do. And if they don't, I'll just spend time with you instead. Cuz I want to get closer with my Twin Brother.'

He responds seconds later,

'Awe, we should start hanging out more. I've always dreamed of having a twin brother, coincidentally y'all have the same name. So my dreams were trying to tell me something.'

I messaged back,

'Lol, yep. What about we go to the Mall tmrw? I wanna show you around and go shopping cuz my clothes are fugly XD'

He responds,

'Well I got great taste so you're in luck. ;) We'll have a twin day tmrw, can't wait!'

Looks like I'll be having an interesting day tomorrow.

*Nate's POV*

Honestly, I don't hate Anderson. It's just that every time I look at him, I can't stop thinking of what we all went through as a baby. I've always tried to help him when that monster was hurting him but then it seems like he was the one helping me. He'd keep quiet and suffer just to help me cuz he saw the fear in my eyes. And I saw the same thing in his eyes and o can never forget that...

(Flashback)

"Ander, stop doing this! You're making mom mad on purpose! Are you stupid?!"

Ander looks back at me, "Natey, she always comes after you because you keep trying to help me. I do this because I don't like you getting hurt..." His eyes start getting watery and he starts crying on my chest, "I hate it when my Natey gets hurt"

He was doing this all for me... He knows how much I got hurt last time and when I ended up in the hospital, he'd always try and interfere when Mom would try to hurt me. He'd get beaten up just for me and I was too useless to do anything... What kind of brother am I?

(Flashback Ends)

He helped me so much because he loved me, and ever since that day, I just couldn't look at him the same. I love Ander so much, more than a brotherly way. But I just can't show him it because he'd hate me or feel disgusted with me, I guess that's why I choose to be mean to him.

It hurts me seeing him that way but it's not like I could tell him how I feel and expect everything to be perfect, that's not how life is.

What could I do to make this better? How about.... An Apology? Would he accept it? I guess we'll just have to find out.

[Author's Note]

Hey guys, I apologize for not updating for quite a while. Busy with life and all, but I'll be trying to update as much as possible. And guys, kindly help me by Voting & leave a comment below about what you think so far. I'm not the best writer so I have to really get back into this so just bear with me guys. Until next time guys :)

- King DK / YaBoiiKoKo