Ch. 3: Brotherly Instincts

^^ Pic of Benjamin "Ben" Newell, the Eldest Brother (20 yrs.)

Today was basically a normal day, although Alexander has been weird all day. None of us knew what was wrong so I went in his room and spoke to him, "Alex, what's wrong bud?" I smile to brighten up his mood.

He just stares to the floor, "I don't know, I just feel some sadness coming from nowhere... You think she finally told him?" He stares at me, his eyes full of worry.

I walked to him and hugged him, "She probably did, Father did say that he'd call her up and tell her to do the deal they made a while back." Alex didn't speak, this was definitely bothering him.

"Do you think he'll remember any of us? Or at least anything good..." His voice was slowly cracking, I began rubbing his back.

"I'm not too sure, but I have a feeling he won't remember us completely. With the sudden changes you've been having and those nightmares, I bet he's dealing with them as well. The only difference is that you have us and he doesn't really have much family" Alex started crying and I hugged him. I kissed his forehead as he fell asleep. Sighing in relief, I made my way to the family room where Nick, Chris, and Nate were.

"How's Alex?" Nate asked worriedly, "He's alright. He's just getting the affects from Ander, they are twins after all" I giggle a little.

*Chris's POV* (18 yrs.)

"I wonder how's he been this whole time, especially with the psychopath living with him this whole time" Honestly, I was scared of Mother. I just couldn't stand her, she was a danger then and she still is now. I really do hope Ander has been alright.

"He's been doing great, my old friend King DK manages him. He's been telling me of the progress Ander's had and how happy he was there. Looks like Mom never hurt him after all."

"I wonder how he looks, does he still look like our Ander from before?" Nick said. We all thought the same thing, how did he look? How much has he changed? A dude can change from 5 to 16...

*Nick's POV* (19 yrs.)

I was always curious how Anderson looked, I know for sure that he changed because he wouldn't be that little five year old anymore.

"Here, I was given pics of his newest photo shoot yesterday" Ben gave us the pictures and we all were shocked of what we saw.

"OH MY GOD! HE LOOKS HOT!" I heard Nate say and we all laughed, "That is true though" Chris smiled awkwardly. Honestly, they aren't wrong. Anderson looks dreamy, I just wish he was here. I miss my baby
Brother.

*Nate's POV* (17 yrs.)

Wow, Ander looked gorgeous. It was just an amazing sight to see, there was even a picture of him shirtless than really turned me on.

"And he's a Model and an Actor?! He's the total package!" I laugh as do my older brothers. I really want to see him though, we heard so much about his careers and how much he's changed but we never got to see him face to face. Well, except for the moment he had to come here to Texas for some Model Clothing Line stuff. But that was a year ago.

"Hopefully he comes and lives with us, ugh it'll be a dream come true." I was speaking the truth though, it would be a dream come true.

"That's what we're all hoping, we've been waiting for 10 and a half years for that" Ben says looking down on the floor. We all stare at the stairs as we are Alex walking down.

*Alex's POV*

My Brothers were talking about Ander the whole time, looks like I have good news for them.

I walk downstairs happily and everyone's eyes are on me, "Why are you so happy Little Brother?" They say in sync, that was kind of our thing as Newell Brothers. We are like quintuplets, we don't really leave each others sides.

"I had a dream about Ander... He was upset but got happy again, Mother bought him a ticket to come to us" They all stood there in shock, they were happy but they didn't seem to believe it 100%.

"Alex, that was probably just a dream--" the phone rang and Benjamin answered it.

"Hello..... Um, alright... What time should he be there?..... Okay thanks.... Um, l-love you t-too.... Bye Mom" He stared at me happily.

"Looks like your dream is right, Ander's coming to live with us!" Yay! We all jumped up and hugged each other. None of us could believe this was all just happening. As happy as we were, we were also scared. Behind our happiness was our fear of him not knowing us. But it was alright, he shouldn't remember all the bad anyways. We all celebrated and soon made room to prepare for Ander's stay.

*Ander's POV*

I waa tired of crying, I woke up hearing Mother crying saying how it's all her fault and it broke my heart. As upset as I was with her, I couldn't let her feel horrible. I unlocked the door and ran to her giving her a long hug. It made her a lot happier.

"Ander, I want to make all this right again. I have bought you a ticket to Texas, you'll be leaving in less than 2 hours. You must prepare now!" She smiled at me, I hugged her and thanked her. I can't believe she really did this, it made me really happy.

I prepared for everything and was finished packing. On my way to the airport, Mother was showing me pics of them and telling me stories about all of us. Once we made our way to the stop, I hugged Mother and gave her a long kiss. And then I made my way to my new life! Hopefully I really love it, as do they.

"Welcome new life!"